Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I would post this here too.

Enemies in the game include: Lizardman (SC4), Cervantes (SC4), Dampierre, Tira (SC5), Astaroth (SC5), Voldo (SC5), Nightmare (SC5), and Inferno. There are other random minion characters too in the game.

You can also see an overview of the game below.

Perhaps this is an explanation for the new Facebook page banner with a mixture of SC5 designs and SC4 designs.

About the delay of the release, Harada said

“We were trying to do everything we could to make that date happen… maybe to scale down on the content in order to make the master release, but in the end we came to the decision that [after] seeing releases from other companies, as well as some of the past of our own, where maybe things weren’t working 100% at launch, or maybe it was missing some content, that’s the kind of thing we wanted to avoid with Tekken 7, so we made a very difficult decision of moving it to June to include all of the original content that we’d originally planned.”

Hope that's a proof they learnt from Daishi's mistakes. And maybe a reason why they've been so secretive.

Darn, I still find myself having hope.

About the delay of the release, Harada said

“We were trying to do everything we could to make that date happen… maybe to scale down on the content in order to make the master release, but in the end we came to the decision that [after] seeing releases from other companies, as well as some of the past of our own, where maybe things weren’t working 100% at launch, or maybe it was missing some content, that’s the kind of thing we wanted to avoid with Tekken 7, so we made a very difficult decision of moving it to June to include all of the original content that we’d originally planned.”

Hope that's a proof they learnt from Daishi's mistakes. And maybe a reason why they've been so secretive.

Darn, I still find myself having hope.
Something tells me it isn't learning from past mistakes it's because it's Tekken I guarantee you if Soul Calibur was in this position again it would be released in whatever state it was in by the deadline.

At least it's good to know that they're putting time, care, and effort into Tekken 7 to deliver the experience that they want the fans and newer players to enjoy. I just hope they do the same for SCVI.
Thankfully SC isn't handled by the arcade division so we won't have to twist in the wind for 3 years before they think about mentioning a release date.

Thankfully SC isn't handled by the arcade division so we won't have to twist in the wind for 3 years before they think about mentioning a release date.
Well at least Tekken players have a game to wait for, while us SC players... It's better to have a game with no release date than no game at all...

I hope and prey that they don't come out with the shitty idea to put SC6 on arcades first like T7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back