Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really hype for me seeing Soul Calibur finally making it's comeback on PS4 after 5 years.
I've been playing Soul Blade & Calibur games since PS1 and Dreamcast & it's one of my fav fighting game franchises of all time.
Mitsu looks young & got some really cool new moves & stuff. 2018 is gonna be a great year for fighting game fans.
I can't wait to main Mitsurugi for another 5 years. :)

This is really hype for me seeing Soul Calibur finally making it's comeback on PS4 after 5 years.
I've been playing Soul Blade & Calibur games since PS1 and Dreamcast & it's one of my fav fighting game franchises of all time.
Mitsu looks young & got some really cool new moves & stuff. 2018 is gonna be a great year for fighting game fans.

Why are you trying to plug your youtube channel ?

Maybe they're changing the voice actors for all of the characters, including ZWEI if he returns?
I hope they don't recast everyone. I liked Grant George as Kilik.

Speaking of rugi, rewatching that gameplay video for SC6, his 2KB apparently doesn't knocked down on normal hit anymore.

Last edited:
Well we know Paul St. Peter is the announcer. Anyways, don't blame them if there's recastings, it's been so long since their characters were in anything new.

Does Tekken reuse the same voice lines across multiple games ? it sounds like that to me

Does Tekken reuse the same voice lines across multiple games ? it sounds like that to me
Sorta....not really. I mean a good chunk of the cast in past Tekken games were speaking english, now they're speaking their native tongue.

I wish they did that with the Soul Calibur cast, having them speak their native languages or the modern equivalent if things have changed since that period of time.

I honestly think that the most interesting character in SC Series is Yoshimitsu -- the idea of his clan and protecting the poor. I like it a lot; but there is a lot more to explore.

Isn't there like 5 different Yoshis across the span of all the SC games tho? Wrong pronouns honey xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back