Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found it here on Amazon.

I see, nice find.
Anyways I feel a pre-order bonus announcement in-coming.
Am I wrong or is the 21th Anniversary for the franchise on 20th December? Soul Edge must count. Even if Motohiro Okubo eluded that game in the interview.

At least on Wikipedia says Soul Edge was released for "PlayStation console on Japan - December 20, 1996"
I hope we get more news soon.

Last edited:
I see, nice find.
Anyways I feel a pre-order bonus announcement in-coming.
Am I wrong or is the 21th Anniversary for the franchise on 20th December? Soul Edge must count. Even if Motohiro Okubo eluded that game in the interview.

At least on Wikipedia says Soul Edge was released for "PlayStation console on Japan - December 20, 1996"
I hope we get more news soon.
I mentioned that since I first leaked SCVI's existence that the game will be out and actually celebrating the 21st anniversary, not the 20th. lol
Speaking of which, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't lift the press conference information embargo until December 20th due to that being the anniversary.

Yeah SCVI was meh but if the VII improves on it, it's gonna be amazing, can't wait for the official announcement :p

are they going to reveal DOA6?
You know, I always thought there should be a tournament with more emphasis on 3D fighters. There are skills that can carry over titles. Exposure to other games could lead players to playing more games. I see people like Itabashi Zangief playing Virtua Fighter 5, Soul Calibur 5, and I just think on this 3D utopia :sc1ast1:

While i'm not interested that much about DOA, it's always awesome to see new fighting game announcement, especially if it's from the 3D genre that were a bit lacking in those last years.

Personally speaking a new VF game announcement would be super amazing tho. Love this franchise so much.

Last edited:

are they going to reveal DOA6?
You know, I always thought there should be a tournament with more emphasis on 3D fighters. There are skills that can carry over titles. Exposure to other games could lead players to playing more games. I see people like Itabashi Zangief playing Virtua Fighter 5, Soul Calibur 5, and I just think on this 3D utopia :sc1ast1:
I guess TN realized they could only milk DOA5 to absurdity for years on end so much, so they decided to give us the true current-gen upgrade.... that they can milk to absurdity for years on end again.

I really hope TN doesn't do this again, but then again, it's not like it was so bad that it ruined the game, you don't actually need any of the DLC to play the game, so if Namco does the same with SC6 (especially by adding old costumes and stuff) I think i would probably buy them (unless they are 10+$ each xD)

I'm sorry to ask this HS question but: How DOA5 netcode work? is it good? i tried one time and there was so much no one in the lobbies so i couldn't even try an online match lol
Last time I checked, online was also dead for me. However I'm playing this game since I was little (how did my parents let me play to this game LMAO) and netcode was really good for me. I'm not a pro but it felt very fluid.

Last time I checked, online was also dead for me. However I'm playing this game since I was little (how did my parents let me play to this game LMAO) and netcode was really good for me. I'm not a pro but it felt very fluid.

Immediately deleted my post, but it was late i guess XD, thanks for reply.

Oh that's cool, i like Christie but the mechanics aren't too much attractive to me tho. But i may try it again just for fun.

Last edited:
While you guys are about big huge titties. I wanna say that i hope this will never happen again:

Atrocious character design, what they were thinking to achieve with this?:/

upload003.5745d117b53903.30203099.jpg

scbd-ivy.jpg

Hail to the Queen Ivy in her true form:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back