Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I never really played her that much, but she seemed a lot more interesting in 3 and 4 to me ^^
So yeah, it's design ^^

I just hope they fix many of the faces that they messed up in SCIV.

Cass, Ivy, and Raphael got it the worst facially for me.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope they take inspiration from SCIII when it comes to the faces.

Oh yeah...

Summon Suffering/Criminal Symphony need to revert back to original commands.

I swear she needs her SC2 moves back. Thats the only way im going to be comfortable knowing this project is going in the right direction lol.

While you guys are about big huge titties. I wanna say that i hope this will never happen again:

Atrocious character design, what they were thinking to achieve with this?:/

upload003.5745d117b53903.30203099.jpg

scbd-ivy.jpg

Hail to the Queen Ivy in her true form:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
21436.jpg
SOULQUEEN IVY!

Well, I never really played her that much, but she seemed a lot more interesting in 3 and 4 to me ^^
So yeah, it's design ^^
On this i can agree xD ... gameplay wise it was ... meeh

Oh yeah...

Summon Suffering/Criminal Symphony need to revert back to original commands.

I swear she needs her SC2 moves back. Thats the only way im going to be comfortable knowing this project is going in the right direction lol.
Her Symphony input in SCV isn't that bad - i like it. But i would really prefer a way to make the input, without leaving the controllers right site to co-op with my right hand/thumb on the left side of the controller :'D

Since Sophitia and Mitsurugi's designs are both very similar to their SC1 designs, it would probably be safe to assume that that'll be the case for any returning character that was in SC1. I think some kind of combination of Ivy's SC1 1p and SC2 3P would be kinda cool, actually.
I also wouldn't mind a more nobel outfit - would fit her past life

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed that this is taking place back around SC1-2 or is that just speculation based on the young Mitsurugi in the trailer?

Weird I have not seen requests for Li Long.

I actually want to see younger Tira again, all evil, non of that jolly side stuff. Maybe a better costume than those old green rags.

We need this move back

Also, I didn't need Tira had some specific taunts, which reminds me, did someone finally ripped out all the quotes and sounds from all the past games??????

That move is still in SC5, I doubt theyd remove it from SC6

Has it been confirmed that this is taking place back around SC1-2 or is that just speculation based on the young Mitsurugi in the trailer?
From Bandai Namco themselves:
Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the original SOULCALIBUR to uncover hidden truths.
So yeah, it takes place during SC1. Some are even theorizing that it'll take place from SC1-SC4, although I personally doubt that.

U sure? Ezio was in AC2 from 2009 and was guest character in SC5 in 2012 when Ubisoft almost realesed AC3
But how many AC games we get before, in which Ezio makes an appearance? I mean, at the moment SCV was released, Ezio was still super popular.

Edit:
Not to be picky but I was fairly certain his design was based on his outfit from Brotherhood, which is from the end of 2010/start of 2011 which is shortly before development of SCV began.
That's basically what I was trying to say xD

Anyway, if they decide to put geralt as a guest, I will be completely fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back