Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patroklos/Alpha Patroklos: 32 votes / 0.8%
C4rT6xuWQAA0MKB.jpg

Pretty strange they included guests in the poll though.

What do you guys think are chances for Zwei to return?

I'm gonna really miss him if he won't make it, such a damn cool character he was

He may be post-release DLC along with Viola; that's probably his best bet if he's not involved in the story somehow. His age being unknown gives him a little leeway. But my lowest expectation is a DLC twin pack release with Viola.

I like Z.W.E.I.'s character a lot. His fighting style, not so much. I wouldn't mind seeing him return with an entirely new fighting style.

What do you guys think are chances for Zwei to return?

I'm gonna really miss him if he won't make it, such a damn cool character he was
I don't think any of the SC5 newcomers have high chances. Vergeben said that Amy would likely become Viola permanently now, but I'm pretty sure thats related to moveset and not to the actual name. Z.W.E.I. is a good character that managed to stand out despite the mess of SC5, but his moveset still needs buffs and, unless they rewrite his birthdate or excuse him as being unable to age, like Ivy, he wouldn't even fit in SC6. Maybe he can become a DLC or even have his moveset being CaS exclusive, but I don't think his chances are too high.

It does my heart well to see Setsuka being more popular than I realized. Shes so damn cool and is the only character i care about being in 6 after Mitsu, Xianghua, and Ivy. I feel like those 3 are guaranteed and mitsu is already playable lol
I wouldn't wait for her. Out of the three SC3 newcomers, she is the least likely to appear, as the other contestants are Zasalamel and Tira. Tira is likely to make it to the main roster due to her crazy high popularity, and, apparently, Zasalamel is gonna be DLC, but I wouldn't bet on Setsuka. Hell, I think even Edgardo, the cancelled SC3 character, would have more chance than she does, since he would have the advantage of getting a newcomer's hype and he is related to Siegfried, who is likely to become a focus in this game as well, while Setsuka is kinda loose, specially with the story starting way before she actually made her appearence in the timeline.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was mostly casual players who voted in Namco's survey and core fans who voted in this new one because you can see some big differences like Talim barely making the top 10 and Cervantes scoring a lot higher.

I'm guessing it was mostly casual players who voted in Namco's survey and core fans who voted in this new one because you can see some big differences like Talim barely making the top 10 and Cervantes scoring a lot higher.
Yeah, I doubt it. 4.483 votes in total, that is much less than the ones voted for the official poll.

I think it'll shape up to have similar results as the fb poll. Just give it time.
Plus, Sophitia & Mitsurugi being excluded due to their confirmation will play a role too.

I think it'll shape up to have similar results as the fb poll. Just give it time.
Plus, Sophitia & Mitsurugi being excluded due to their confirmation will play a role too.
The official poll may actually influence this one's results as well. People know Talim was the most popular of that one, so she is safe, popularity-wise, and people will vote for others. This poll also allows 12 votes, not just one, so if people ignore her for her previous victory, she will take a very big hit in numbers.

The Talim people are known to have ballot-stuffed that poll to hell and back. I'd say she wasn't even in the top 12 most played characters in SCIV. She just has a very vocal base of fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back