Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frayhua is an idiot that thinks Leixia is too good and that Hilde should've been "banned and overnerfed" in SC5.

I know Leixia better than anyone and for the old SCV Hilde hate, I overreacted when I first saw C2B ~ G combos. It was easy to react to because Hilde was broken in SCIV. The Hilde hate was from 3 years ago and I'm happy Hilde in SCV isn't broken.

Also I say this because I know Leixia better than anyone.
Yes, because I know X/Leixia's style better than anyone.
I know Leixia better than anyone

"To know what you know and what you don't know - that is true knowledge."

Where have all the funny, smart trolls gone? Now, we only have the most idiotic troll left.

PS: I know I'm EXPOSED and a scrub and you've already proved it - IT'S A FACT. No need to do it again.

I know Leixia better than anyone and for the old SCV Hilde hate, I overreacted when I first saw C2B ~ G combos. It was easy to react to because Hilde was broken in SCIV. The Hilde hate was from 3 years ago and I'm happy Hilde in SCV isn't broken.

Hilde wasn't broken in SC4, Talim vs Hilde was 10-0 in Talim's favour. AMERICA, CANADA, MEXICO, DR, PR, BRAZIL, WEST INDIES ARE ALL POSERS & FRAUDS!!!!!

Of all the SCV newcomers, which do you think is most likely to stay in the next installment? I'm guessing Pyrrha, since Hoshino seems to love the Alexandra girls.

Of all the SCV newcomers, which do you think is most likely to stay in the next installment? I'm guessing Pyrrha, since Hoshino seems to love the Alexandra girls.

Leixia & Xiba, because as you said Hoshino loved the Alexandras. Hoshino most likely edit the profiles on Project Soul's website. Leixia & Xiba's profile was edited while Natsu's profile was erased. Project X Zone 2 is a way to send her off. If X, returns every matchup will be a 10-0 matchup in her favor.

Would like to see some characters AGE in SCVI. >=( darn those pale and filthy malfested Kappa

Buy yea, time skip was practically useless since only 3 characters aged. Hilde didn't even look like she aged. Dat flawless face

I hope Patroklos stays, 'cause I like his moveset.

As for his character, either restructure it completely so that he doesn't seem like such an insufferable knob, or play up the fact that he's an insufferable knob. Make him a villain, or at least not a good person. Play up the fact that he's a terrible hero. That'd be much more interesting than him searching for his crybaby sister and then being a dick to her and then saving her and then expressing disconcertingly incestual feelings for her.

Anyone else surprised that Yun Seong is a popular character? To be fair I never use him but he always seemed like a Hwang rip off to me. Speaking of Hwang is getting a lot of votes too so maybe we'll see him again.

@Silent_Joel
I don't really care what's giving him credit and what isn't. And I don't even care, if he believes what he says, I just find it sad when people who don't know him try to argue with him. He would've already been banned on ger-calibur, that's for sure.

I think theyll canon with Pyrrha being Omega and Pat being some sort of RegPat/Alpha cross in the next game. Itll give a reason to bring back Setsuka, Soph and Cass right off the bat.

And then theres the debacle of if Voldo still needs a new apprentice, or if Aeon is going to regain humanity by consuming holy warriors, or if Natsu and the gang are going to find Taki or who and how the hell did ZWEI and Viola come about or why Nightmare looks like Raph when hes unmasked...

I feel theres alot to explain and there are several different storylines to venture down. It would be interesting if the dev team tried to pull a MK9/MKX and have a big story the sums everyone up.

I think theyll canon with Pyrrha being Omega and Pat being some sort of RegPat/Alpha cross in the next game. Itll give a reason to bring back Setsuka, Soph and Cass right off the bat.

And then theres the debacle of if Voldo still needs a new apprentice, or if Aeon is going to regain humanity by consuming holy warriors, or if Natsu and the gang are going to find Taki or who and how the hell did ZWEI and Viola come about or why Nightmare looks like Raph when hes unmasked...

I feel theres alot to explain and there are several different storylines to venture down. It would be interesting if the dev team tried to pull a MK9/MKX and have a big story the sums everyone up.
It's looking unlikely that Patroklos will return. Not only is he extremely unpopular with the audience, but even Hoshino made fun of him. That doesn't really tell me they're looking to bring him back. As for the story, I wouldn't be surprised if they used time travel with Astral Chaos to bring the old characters back, since this was said in Lost Swords.

Anyone else surprised that Yun Seong is a popular character? To be fair I never use him but he always seemed like a Hwang rip off to me. Speaking of Hwang is getting a lot of votes too so maybe we'll see him again.
I think ppl just miss his playstyle, which was actually quite enjoyable to play with. (Still prefers Hwang over him)

I loved playing Yun Seong in SCIV (which is the only SC game I've tried besides V). He was nice for a newbie like me. Who knows, maybe he has a knock-off son or daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back