Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm... not.. seeing.. yoshi? Well here's hoping saturday isn't a huge massive punch in the dick right?.. right?? I don't think i can take anymore I don't even let women play with my emotions like namco has.

I'm... not.. seeing.. yoshi? Well here's hoping saturday isn't a huge massive punch in the dick right?.. right?? I don't think i can take anymore I don't even let women play with my emotions like namco has.
With all due respect, that's being stupid: until official announcement, it's better to think that Bamco is once again mocking us and will either release a crappy thing or don't say a word about Soulcalibur.

"Hope only brings disappointment" :D I'd rather not expect a thing and be wrong than expect a lot (like we've been doing for at least a year) and get spat at.

I am an expert investigator

Nothing to get hyped about. You just have to keep in mind that as a community that closely follows the game, we have been waiting more than other people. SC6 has been in the back of everyone else's mind until Namco decided to start using Facebook/Twitter again. The "costume leaks" got a lot of buzz too.

P.S. ALL NEWS IS ON 8WAYRUN FIRST AND FRONT PAGED BY YOURS TRULY

Given Namco just unveiled a new project that was... A Sword Art Online MMO for cell phones. There's a lot to not care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back