Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Project Soul are used to always redesign the characters in SC serie (one of the aspect i love about SC and PS). I just can't freaking wait to see how everyone's gonna look alike in SC6, and if the Passion Republic arts are a hint on what it may look like, now that would be super promising, can't wait.

You know I've decided I do care, maybe not enough to buy or even play the game if it ever does appear... Yet. But just enough to potentially annoy you people. Kappa

As far as Aeon goes I loved SC4 Lizardman more, mainly because for me aside from Voldo Aeon got hit hardest by the movelists being cut down... I mean I would win many matches I played using pretty much just 66B and that's not the SC gameplay I grew to love, plus they knocked off my favourite old moves to boot. RIP 6B. Don't get me wrong, Aeon had potential, he was just hit hardest by the extenuating circumstances, at least with the other veterans they weren't really starting afresh as with what they did with Aeon from Lizardman who was always kind of generic despite growing more unique as his own character in later games.

That said Lizardman is meant to be a Greek albeit also a Lizard... Man. They went a bit overboard with Aeon I think which might've worked if they'd had more time with it.
Also, to go completely off-topic, we should not even have a like button, being desperate enough to want to put your name over someone elses post for whatever reason is the definition of vanity... Among other things. Get out with that facebook dump. You like something? Fine I've nothing against that... Judging the value of a post by how many OTHER people decided to press an insignificant button on the other hand is an extremely asinine and repulsive precedent to have set out. Kappa

I like this.

Since Project Soul are used to always redesign the characters in SC serie (one of the aspect i love about SC and PS). I just can't freaking wait to see how everyone's gonna look alike in SC6, and if the Passion Republic arts are a hint on what it may look like, now that would be super promising, can't wait.
Yeah I'm excited to see what they have in mind.

Well, for the record, yay 300 pages on this topic, lol. And second, for those complaining, can you at least cool it, I mean, sheesh, its almost about time that SC VI probably gets revealed, and I can't wait, lol.

But we'll wait and see. I mean, yeah, TGA is tomorrow while PSX is a couple days ahead, and then Bamco's event on the 15th, I can wait for those possible odds.

Actually, it wouldn't be surprising if SC6 is not going to be playable on xbox. Many elements confirm Vergeben's sayings.
When the sequel of a license is about to get released, developers work on the last game released to make it compatible (in order to raise the hype I guess?), and the only SCs available on the xbox one backward compatibility are SOULCALIBUR and SC II HD.

Actually, it wouldn't be surprising if SC6 is not going to be playable on xbox. Many elements confirm Vergeben's sayings.
When the sequel of a license is about to get released, developers work on the last game released to make it compatible (in order to raise the hype I guess?), and the only SCs available on the xbox one backward compatibility are SOULCALIBUR and SC II HD.

By that logic wouldn't it mean it's not coming to PS4 at all..? None of the old SC games are on it.

I still don't think it'll be on Xbox anyway though.

Guys I'm so fucking hype, like I'm actually going to cry when I see all of our beloved characters who I grew up. I can already tell everyone is going to look so amazing, and the music is going to be fantastic, and the stages are going to be gorgeous!!!

One thing that they haven't done in a long time which I reeeeeeally want to come back is 3P costumes so we can get even more of their beautiful fucking concepts in the game

Imagine:
A dark screen with music coming from SCII.
“Transcending history...” Soul Calibur appears “and the world” Siegfried appears “a tale of souls and swords” other fighters appear “eternally retold” cut to the logo for the reveal.

Reactions: Ave
Guys I'm so fucking hype, like I'm actually going to cry when I see all of our beloved characters who I grew up. I can already tell everyone is going to look so amazing, and the music is going to be fantastic, and the stages are going to be gorgeous!!!

One thing that they haven't done in a long time which I reeeeeeally want to come back is 3P costumes so we can get even more of their beautiful fucking concepts in the game
Same here, especially after SCV I'm ready to finally reunite with my old favorites again. It's been too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back