Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything about CaS yet at all, but I didn't know about Reversal Edge either for instance, so I've already made it well known that I don't know everything there is to know about the game obviously. Only what I've been told and have the honor to know ahead of time.
That being said, if they really aren't including CaS on SCVI.... they're leaving money on the table in regards to sales in a bad way. That's become an entire additional attraction to people loving the series.
I do think they should allow players to regulate whether or not they want to face CaS opponents online. But other than that I have zero issue with the feature and never have.
I can only hope and assume they're saving that reveal for later since it's a big thing for them and there's no point in revealing it too soon before they work out the kinks and figure out what all they want players to be able to customize.
Basically just include an option to turn off CaS in Player Match is what you are saying really.

"Soul Calibur 6 is said to take place during the 16th century and will revisit the events of the original SOULCALIBUR. Both new and old fighters will be featured in the roster"

FUCK YES! Hwang is back and newer characters from SC4 and SC5 are likely safe as well. Everyone wins.

Last edited:
It would be cool if Rock returned to his Axe and Lizardman to his Sword/Shield. And of course Hwang instead of Yun Seong

I wonder if SC1's arcade mode endings will play a part in SC6's plot?

I actually kinda hope not, since it's implied that Mitsurugi gets killed in his SC1 ending... (´;ㅿ;`)

Due to how this game takes place in the 16th century again, that will likely mean none of the newcomers from SCV at all except for ZWEI and possibly Viola have a chance to return unless they intentionally utilize time skipping and travel/distortion.
ZWEI's age was listed as unknown. Viola's was never fully revealed either (she is "24 tricolor stars"), and they can do whatever they want in regards to her real identity now if they did not want to utilize the Amy thing.

Wait, that move Mitsurugi pulled off at the very end...

...Relic stance is back?

EDIT: Didn't see Frayhua's comment above. He beat me to it. Whoops.

I don't know it must me a new move and Mitsu has a new stance before going into Relic A+B to combo.

If RLC is back for Mitsu… yay. So much yay. I'm also curious to know how the other characters look. I'm digging Mitsu's look so far (very SC1-like), and Sophie looks great too. Im just hoping that NM/Sieg gets iagA in this game too, so I can spam it once more.

Siegfried's ag:A in Lost Swords gives him combos with extra bound stuns.

Reversal Edge seems like a get-off-me-button like v-reversal, but instead puts you and your opponent into rock paper scissors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back