Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny-NEW GAME-

And the Internet can turn a discussion about anything into something deserving of a Nazi analogy. That's called Godwin's Law, kids. Look it up.

Correlary to Godwin's Law: Whosoever proves Godwin's Law will also in so doing invalidate whatever point they were trying to make.

He doesnt fit in with the rest of the crowd...they are all too serious

And that's the primary problem with SC. It takes itself way to damn serious but remains cheesy in it's story for doing so making it look pathetic. SC could use a "Dan" to lighten up the "INTERNET = SERIOUS BUSINESS" vibe the game already has.

SOUL CALIBUR = SERIOUS BUSINESS is something I've always liked, but it is also true that there's nothing wrong with a little comic relief.

I know I'll get my required regular dose of SERIOUS when they explain that sword in the bottom right. Speaking of which, can anyone translate that business around there?

And the Internet can turn a discussion about anything into something deserving of a Nazi analogy. That's called Godwin's Law, kids. Look it up.

Correlary to Godwin's Law: Whosoever proves Godwin's Law will also in so doing invalidate whatever point they were trying to make.

I wasn't really comparing anything to the nazis. Reading comprehension is your friend, or at least it should be. I was trying to point out how ready and willing some of the people on this site are to enter any discussion and somehow manage to work complaints about banning into their post.

"Yeah I did like that lakers game, speaking of lakers game, only pussies want to ban things!"

While it may be true that a COMPLETELY balanced fighting game is all but impossible, that's no reason to not even try.

When I compare Rock and say, Voldo, I am baffled by the difference. And that is just the character's movelist and combos, once you take into account Rock's absurd whiffing glitches and natural combos that are supposed to work but don't, it just gets ridiculous.

i never said they shouldnt try, hell ill be mad if they dont, i just had a dark moment and decided to post that up there

I wasn't really comparing anything to the nazis. Reading comprehension is your friend, or at least it should be.

I told you to look it up, sport:

the law in its original formulation is obviously true in discussions directly addressing genocide, propaganda, or other mainstays of the Nazi regime
I wanted folks who glibly compared someone else to Hitler or to Nazis to think a bit harder about the Holocaust," Godwin has written.

Impugning my reading comprehension is never a good idea. I will out-comprehend you and your whole family. Your writing execution has created this mess. Take a moment to mourn your original intention, the death of which was foretold in 1990.

Now, if it pleases the court: I apologize for derailing the thread so aggressively.

Right, next time I will replace the holocaust with 9/11 and it will somehow be more valid.

either way, I still wasn't comparing anything to the holocaust.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cry my little heart out at your ability to "out-comprehend" me and link to wikipedia articles.

I just thought it was a particularly ironic insult, without which I would probably have let your attempted ass-coverage slide. Carry on.

It seems the japanese official site on project soul page has opened:
http://www.soularchive.jp/SCBD/
Only the trailer is available at the moment though :/

I really wonder who will wield this fused-like version of soul edge/calibur...perhaps a new boss???

Back