Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny-NEW GAME-

Damn, it seems they buffed up the overall damage.

Seems almost SC1 level but not quite but definitely more than 1.03.

Damn, if Astaroth gets even more damage than what he does already...
cwmdie.gif

Okay I know we don't know all there is to know about the game yet but so far Hilde seems worse than before. If she's able to connect C3B twice your dead. Even in a non RO stage. She doesn't even need to ring you out any more. And she deals a huge chunk of damage off C2B. This seriously needs to be fixed.

Okay I know we don't know all there is to know about the game yet but so far Hilde seems worse than before. If she's able to connect C3B twice your dead. Even in a non RO stage. She doesn't even need to ring you out any more. And she deals a huge chunk of damage off C2B. This seriously needs to be fixed.

You are officially the first person to whine about SC:BD's gameplay. Congratulations!!

Gah, that really was a shit intro. Sadly, I actually think the crap intro on SCIV is better, if only because its HD (and you can force Taki to be in it).

Just another bullet point of anger to chalk up against NBGI and their total disregard for this franchise. You would never find such low production values in a Tekken project, or hell, even a NARUTO project.

-DeathCom

This intro isn't THAT BAD. Only music is shitty. I wonder why they din't use music from this trailer It's awesome.

Back