Soul Calibur series animation assets search

NaizakiNomac

Master of the Sword
Hi everyone !

I've been trying for a while to find the animation files for Soul Calibur characters from any game that are compatible with any editor (ideally Maya or 3ds max). I've been looking online for quite some time, but so far, it's easier to find 3d models, textures and audio than actual animation files.

I wanted to import these files in Unity or any other engines, but without the animation files from the character and weapon, it is a bit useless. Considering some people did some digging around some Soul Calibur games on this forum, someone might have been lucky enough to figure out something.

Hi everyone !

I've been trying for a while to find the animation files for Soul Calibur characters from any game that are compatible with any editor (ideally Maya or 3ds max). I've been looking online for quite some time, but so far, it's easier to find 3d models, textures and audio than actual animation files.

I wanted to import these files in Unity or any other engines, but without the animation files from the character and weapon, it is a bit useless. Considering some people did some digging around some Soul Calibur games on this forum, someone might have been lucky enough to figure out something.

Just a thought... but how about you actually learn how to animate?

Actually, I did learn how to do 3d modeling and animation, but sadly, Soul Calibur games normally have a huge number of animations for character and weapons. Recreating every animation would end up to be quite time consuming, plus it would of lesser quality.

Back