Soul Calibur: The Movie! ^-^

Sorry to necro a thread, but...

Who would make a good Leixia? Not enough young female actors who are typecast as annoying brats :P
They don't really need to be typecast as annoying brats, really.
The only person that really comes to mind for me is Wenwen Han from the Karate Kid remake(which I never really saw so I can't say anything about her acting ability).
wenwen-han-karate-kid-los-angeles-premiere-Zj2mIE.jpg

If there were ever to be a movie about a game, it should always be in 3D anime (aka cgi). Fuck those realism movies based from video games. DOA was an ultimate fail, I hated it as soon as I saw it. The characters looked fugly compared to the video game ones, the movie was stupidly thought of, I never watched it, they shouldn't have made it realism, & it was an utter horribly idea.

If the movie was in anime cgi, it would of definately caught my attention, & an immediate bought movie. Same goes for any video game movie out there. That's something SCV could do, & if they ever did, best of hope to humanity that they don't make it realism.

If there were ever to be a movie about a game, it should always be in 3D anime (aka cgi). Fuck those realism movies based from video games. DOA was an ultimate fail, I hated it as soon as I saw it. The characters looked fugly compared to the video game ones, the movie was stupidly thought of, I never watched it, they shouldn't have made it realism, & it was an utter horribly idea.

If the movie was in anime cgi, it would of definately caught my attention, & an immediate bought movie. Same goes for any video game movie out there. That's something SCV could do, & if they ever did, best of hope to humanity that they don't make it realism.
This...

If they were to do a soul calibur movie, basically this.
Like what they did with FFVII Advent Children. That but SC would be the best.

Scarlette johanson should play hilde!!! With the short hair she had in the avengers, she would look great as hilde :]!

Edward from twilight as Raphael maybe??

Angelina Jolie as ivy

Scarlette johanson should play hilde!!! With the short hair she had in the avengers, she would look great as hilde :]!

Edward from twilight as Raphael maybe??

Angelina Jolie as ivy
Answer to number 1, Yes.

Answer to number 2, No ( just because he plays a vampire doesn't mean he's going to play that role forever).

Answer to number 3...Yes please (but then again Charlize Theron looks more like Ivy).

Answer to number 1, Yes.

Answer to number 2, No ( just because he plays a vampire doesn't mean he's going to play that role forever).

Answer to number 3...Yes please (but then again Charlize Theron looks more like Ivy).

Oh god yes! Charlize would make a great ivy. She's an incredible actress and i can see her doing a amazing job as ivy..

Lol i only thought of edward cuz he is a vampire and the actor is British or whatever...

Maybe Jonny depp could play Raphael? Lol

And....then theres tira hehe

As far as the whole Tom Hardy discussion, I think he'd be great for Rock.
He's actually taller than him.
He's 5'10" whereas Rock is 5'9"
He's English, has the right build, etc.
He'd be perfect, I think.

Also, a Soul Calibur movie could be live-action.
And it could be good.
If done right.

But unless the director was a major fan of the series, it wouldn't be done right.
And that's why a Soul Calibur live-action movie wouldn't work.

However, it's still fun to come up with a live-action cast.

U'd better pray I'll never meet U in the street, or I'll squeeze your neck like a toothpaste tube, & make your eyes exit from the eyeholes...

U? Why do you say "you" as U? It makes you look stupid. And are you sure you can squeeze my neck like a toothpaste tube?

And BTW, you will never meet me in the street, because I don't live in the U.S., which is where you probably live.

As far as the whole Tom Hardy discussion, I think he'd be great for Rock.
He's actually taller than him.
He's 5'10" whereas Rock is 5'9"
He's English, has the right build, etc.
He'd be perfect, I think.

Also, a Soul Calibur movie could be live-action.
And it could be good.
If done right.

But unless the director was a major fan of the series, it wouldn't be done right.
And that's why a Soul Calibur live-action movie wouldn't work.

However, it's still fun to come up with a live-action cast.

He'd probably also make a good Astaroth.
Either way he's going to end up in a loincloth of sorts.

Hey here's my list of actors.

Link=Orlando Bloom
Talim=Keira knightly
Spawn=Michael Jay Write
Maxi=Jackie Chan
Siegfried=Mark Hamrill
Nightmare=Undertaker
Astroth=Triple H
Kilik=Jason David Frank
Xaunhua=Amy Jo Johnson
Mitsurugi=Austin ST John
Taki=Angelena Jolie
Ivy=Rena Maro
Heihachi=Ian McKellan
Necred=Kevin Sorbo
Rock=The Rock
Cassandra=Racheal Lai Crook
Sophitia=Lucy Lawless
Yoshimitsu=Will Smith
Cervantes=Toby Keith
Yunsung=Macally Kalken
Sueng Mina=Kate Bekensale
Setsuka=Sarah Michle Geller
Tira=Drew Barrymore
Zasalamel=Billy Dee Willaims
Olcadan=Harrison Ford
Hilde=Melisca Hecertary
Yoda=Frank Oz
Darth Vader=James Earl Jones

This is the best list to come up with because I think it also should be a love story between Link and Talim and that's all I got to say for now.

Back