Sueng Mina=Kate Bekensale
Setsuka=Sarah Michle Geller
Tira=Drew Barrymore
Zasalamel=Billy Dee Willaims
Olcadan=Harrison Ford
Hilde=Melisca Hecertary
Yoda=Frank Oz
Darth Vader=James Earl Jones

This is the best list to come up with because I think it also should be a love story between Link and Talim and that's all I got to say for now.

U added Guest Charachters from SC2? GREAT!!!!! (I mean it seriously)
Plus great ideas adding Angelina Jolie as Taki, Undertaker & Triple H (even if Undertaker as Nightmare & Triple H as Astaroth doesn't really settle with me, I would have done Triple H as Rock, Undertaker as Astaroth & Nightmare CGI).
But since U added Spawn, Heihachi, Link & Necrid, Y didn't U add Kratos & Ezio, plus the bonus characters from SC4, the new characters from SC5, & the Edge Master?
P.S.: Is Ian McKellan the one who played Magneto on the X-Men?

Maxi=Jackie Chan
Siegfried=Mark Hamill
Heihachi=Ian McKellen
Rock=The Rock
Yunsung=Macaulay Culkin
This is the best list to come up with because I think it also should be a love story between Link and Talim and that's all I got to say for now.

FIRST OF ALL: Jackie Chan and Mark Hamill are too old to play them. Yeah sure, Sieg is 40 and Maxi is 45, but they're PUSHING 60. Secondly, you're going to get a Brit to play Heihachi? Honestly, that would be more Chan's role.
THIRDLY, ROCK IS NOT BLACK. JUST BECAUSE THE WRESTLER'S NAME IS "THE ROCK", DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN FIT INTO THE ROLE. AND FINALLY, WHO THE HELL CASTS AN AMERICAN AS A KOREAN???? PSY would be better choice.

AND FINALLY, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A SOUL CALIBUR MOVIE WITH A LOVE STORY WITH THE GUEST CHARACTER ??? P.S. Your spelling sucks.

I might of read this wrong but did you imply that The Rock was black? Not sayin' you're wrong or anything. I just didn't know what the hell he was.

Sable as Ivy? Perhaps the most annoying voice in WWE history given to Ivy? No. NO. Whatever you think of Ivy, she doesn't deserve that.
wwe-daniel-bryan-no-no-no-t-shirt-%5B2%5D-4224-p.jpg

Also HHH as Astaroth? If you are going to really pick Wrestlers as people in Soul Calibur then why not Kane? Got the height, got the physique and got the creepy laugh.

I dont know actors. I really dont.

Seen that MichaelHighwind has used some WWE wrestlers, I could make other casting picks:

Lizardman

john-cena-workout.jpg

Siegfried

big_edge_wwe_2.jpg

Sophitia

torrie-wilson-picture-6.jpg

Nightmare

Vince_McMahon.jpg

Zasalamel

teddylong.jpg

Okay, since we're adding wrestlers in the mix (since every wrestler thinks they can be like The Rock and dominate the silver screen) why don't we come up with a cast of wrestlers to play as our SC characters. While you're at it, why don't we add athletes outside of wrestling also. Let me give you guys a head start.

Clay Matthews as Siegfried
Rafael Nadal as Kilik
A.J. Lee as Xianghua
Anna Kournikova as Sophitia
Maria Sharapova as Cassandra
Randy Orton as Nightmare
The Miz as Maxi
Kevin Garnett or Anderson Silva as Zasalamel
Steve Nash or Tom Brady as Raphael
Daniel Bryan as Mitsurugi
Michelle Kwan as Taki
Gina Carano as Ivy
Kobe Bryant or Georges St. Pierre as Cervantes

...That's all I got to humor you all...and to troll the hell out of NamcoFan (I mean seriously, Teddy Long as Zasalamel?) *palmfaces and shakes his head*

Sable as Ivy? Perhaps the most annoying voice in WWE history given to Ivy? No. NO. Whatever you think of Ivy, she doesn't deserve that.
wwe-daniel-bryan-no-no-no-t-shirt-%5B2%5D-4224-p.jpg

Also HHH as Astaroth? If you are going to really pick Wrestlers as people in Soul Calibur then why not Kane? Got the height, got the physique and got the creepy laugh.

I dont know actors. I really dont.
He could totally rock a g-string and a line bra.

Clay Matthews as Siegfried
Rafael Nadal as Kilik
A.J. Lee as Xianghua
Anna Kournikova as Sophitia
Maria Sharapova as Cassandra
Randy Orton as Nightmare
The Miz as Maxi
Kevin Garnett or Anderson Silva as Zasalamel
Steve Nash or Tom Brady as Raphael
Daniel Bryan as Mitsurugi
Michelle Kwan as Taki
Gina Carano as Ivy
Kobe Bryant or Georges St. Pierre as Cervantes

Oh & I have some more ideas...

Astaroth

WWE-RAW-Batista-CM-Punk_1057497.jpg

Raphael

Chris-Jericho1.jpg

Algol

JBL-wwe-superstar.jpg

Ok then look the Rock was a good and I used to watch the WWE but after myself found out it was all about raceistim I can't stand to watch all that cheating because it's fake. So I add the Rock from there to be Rock from Soul Calibur and one that cheat be other bad guys. And just for your information no one's too old to watch Power Rangers and yes Ian McKellan is Magneto. And one more thing You guys are right I should have ones who would play Kratos and Ezio but I can not because on ether Soul Calibur Broken Destiny or Soul Calibur 5 I expected Syaoran Li from Card Captors to be the guest character.

Ever since I saw Advent Children and Resident Evil Degeneration, I always felt that CG was the way game movies should be made.
Always & thats exactly what others said when I posted my first comment in here. Advent Children was beastly, loved it alot. Same as RE Degeneration; I'll tell you the same I told the others, if game movies were made like that, It would not only grab my attention but also be an immediate bought movie.

Back