Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

I know this is a breast chart, but the Alexandras really do have dat ass. Rothion you lucky bastard...

You got that right, the genes of the Alexandra family are perfect.

Cassandra, Pyrrha and Sophitia... I would love to have so much sex with them, yum!

I haven't gotten around to investigating all of them yet, but I have found that Ivy is indeed max at +20, Viola ties Tira at -8)damn that goth loli bitch!), and I'm not positive but I think Pyrrha is +4.

I haven't gotten around to investigating all of them yet, but I have found that Ivy is indeed max at +20, Viola ties Tira at -8)damn that goth loli bitch!), and I'm not positive but I think Pyrrha is +4.
Oh, you meant as in the actual sizes of the in game scroll thingy. Like I said, most the females (except Ivy, Elysium, and Pyrrha) all appear to be the same. But anyways, not being biased or anything, but personally, in the art Viola looks bigger than Tira. Or maybe I'm slowly going blind and by age 15 I'll lose all my eye sight. T^T

Up next: "Soul Calibur V Ass Chart!" Lulz
Um, Solo, do we really need to go there...lol.
dat.jpg

I'd imagine they do. All the men share the same textures and all for nipples, right? Anyhoozle, the full list of the in-game boob sizes as best I can tell:

Leixia: -12
Natsu: -10
Viola: -8
Pyrrha: 4
Hilde: -10
Ivy: 20
Tira: -8
Elysium: 8
Oprah: 4

I was honestly expecting Oprah to have it bigger than vanilla Pyrrha. I can't tell any difference between them at all.

Echo01 said:
Ivy's chest is +20 on block?! HORY SHEEET

No, that's on grope, not on block.

I'd imagine they do. All the men share the same textures and all for nipples, right? Anyhoozle, the full list of the in-game boob sizes as best I can tell:

Leixia: -12
Natsu: -10
Viola: -8
Pyrrha: 4
Hilde: -10
Ivy: 20
Tira: -8
Elysium: 8
Oprah: 4

I was honestly expecting Oprah to have it bigger than vanilla Pyrrha. I can't tell any difference between them at all.

No, that's on grope, not on block.
My eyes have deceived me once again. T^T But from your data, the in-game sizes follow the chart perfectly. :D

Six pages of nerding out at pixel boobs.
WEY! We hit a new low!
Also I'm contributing.

Oh, and to people going on about which pixel chick is yours, grow the fuck up.

The only true love is me + Jade from Mortal Kombat.

So this went from a discussion of SC girls' boobs..... to a Mortal Kombat discussion?

I mean, f-ing finally.

Six pages of nerding out at pixel boobs.
WEY! We hit a new low!
Also I'm contributing.

Oh, and to people going on about which pixel chick is yours, grow the fuck up.

The only true love is me + Jade from Mortal Kombat.
What irony. You're telling us to grow up about us claiming pixel chicks and here you are picking yours out. SMH.

Back