Soul Calibur V is bad and here's why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may or may-have-not copypasted that last section of this thread from a certain someone. Kappa

Well Ivy is in the game.
Ultimate waifu > all other waifu's.

Kappa.png

Don't you guys think this is rather harsh (even though this is just a troll thread)? I play SCV and previous SC games, and you don't see me being judgmental and insulting other players just because their favorite character is so-and-so, who may or may have not been in SCV. Come on, guys. As a community, we're supposed to help each other, not act like bloods and crips. Just saying.

Last edited:
"Oh people who write fanfics are SUCH NERDS!!! As for me... I play video games all day and consider myself 'competitive' at them, I'm so socially adapted!"

SPOILERS: you're a nerd like everyone else... LULU LOOOL

This thread is by the same guy that made a whole thread dedicated to insulting WarioGamer, to put this into perspective.

Don't lock this thread, plz.

K thnx. (゜o゜) (^_^)/ (^O^)/ (^o^)/ (^^)/ (≧∇≦)/ (/◕ヮ◕)/ (^o^)丿 ∩( ・ω・)∩ ( ・ω・) ^ω^
(*´▽`*) (*°∀°)=3

Last edited:
WarioGamer deserves to be mocked and laughed at. If you disagree you are a horrible person.
"Oh people who write fanfics are SUCH NERDS!!! As for me... I play video games all day and consider myself 'competitive' at them, I'm so socially adapted!"

SPOILERS: you're a nerd like everyone else... LULU LOOOL
Waifu fggts aren't nerds. They're weeaboos. :3

No words would suffice for the level of stupidity and immaturity this site has degraded into.
No one here started off as a competitive player.
No need for idiotic threads like these that only serve to split the community.
No way is this site earning any respect or good news in the eyes of people and people from other communities with the behavior of its members. I wouldn't be surprised if we're being LAUGHED at!

YOU ALL SPENT MONEY ON THE DAMN GAME. Casuals or competitive, you people are the blood for this franchise and its the future. IF no casuals bought this game, kiss the future goodbye! IF no one plays SC competitively, say hello to Soul Calibur Legends and Lost Swords and its ugly babies in the future!
It took the love and attention of both casuals and competitive players to petition for the continuation of SC after SCIV was supposed to be the end!

ALL OF YOU MORONS NEEDLESSLY STARTING STUPID FLAME WARS AND UNNECESSARY THREADS TO BAIT, TROLL AND INSULT PPL, I HAVE THREE WORDS FOR YOU. EAT A CACTUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back