SoulCalibur 6 wishlist and spam-support

Do you support this idea?

• Yes, it's not gonna hurt to try.

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • No, you perfectly know that this is meaningless.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Spam anyway just to annoy them.

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Also regarding Jiki I think that she is one of my favs here. However, even though she is a puppet I feel that she borrows too much from Setsuka being that they have similar outfits and hides a weapon in something.

Not sure if NamcoBandai has already implemented into the final build; back in SC2, you're able to open up a pop-up menu during character select screen when you push start; if this isn't in the final build, perhaps they can patch it to have this feature.

Last edited:
If anything RE should reduce Guard Stamina. It's going to be so juicy destroying those flashing health bars with a well-timed guard crush.
You mean for those who use them? It does and always has. When you initiate an RE, you lose guard meter. You only get it back if you successfully deflect any attacks with the RE. On a whiff or block, it is lost.

RE is fine. It should gain ya a half meter and if ya don't like it, cash in with a Lethal hit.
But I'm here to spam for VS screen taunts. Azwel looks made for it. I don't believe he just stands like that. Nope.

RE is fine. It should gain ya a half meter and if ya don't like it, cash in with a Lethal hit.
But I'm here to spam for VS screen taunts. Azwel looks made for it. I don't believe he just stands like that. Nope.
If only. I want to see azwel make a joke about "injecting love" into the world or something. I want that faust reference.
But yeah, I really wanna see that.

You mean break attacks, right? Lethal Hits do not beak RE on principle.

Back