SoulCalibur: Army of Darkness

J-Dude

[09] Warrior
What do you guys think "SoulCalibur: Army of Darkness" is going to be? SoulCalibur VI, the complete version of SoulCalibur V, or something else?

I have no idea- the title sounds thrilling, perhaps a slight move away from what we know of soul calibur as it is currently??? Or... it could actually be a Soul Calibur Movie - a prelude to Soul Calibur 6 proper- in a style of the last Tekken movie....with the game following afterwards.... know what I mean???

I really hope it's just a fighting game. Expansion to SCV, SCVI, whatever... Just not some tacky spinoff, please.

Still haven't heard any more news from Namco about this since Harada's tweet, have we?

Wait,was something officially confirmed about it?or are you just still speculating on the harada tweet? did i miss something? ._.

I'm hoping that it's going to be a complete SCV. Pretty much with what Mokamoka said. More modes, returning characters, new characters, more CAS stuff, etc. If they do in fact do this, I know it sounds bad but I'd buy the game. I love the series too much to abandon it lol.

But I have to agree, I feel it's going to be either a spin off for SC Legends or something like that. I do sincerely hope it's the latter. I mean, Dead or Alive 5 is getting Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate so why not a complete SC5?

Well I hope its not a Legends. I hope THIS game will be a continuation of the Soul Calibur V. Can it PLEASE be a 2 year gap or a 15 day period or something nothing like 50 years or whatever the gap was with Soul Calibur 4 was from 5.

Well I hope its not a Legends. I hope THIS game will be a continuation of the Soul Calibur V. Can it PLEASE be a 2 year gap or a 15 day period or something nothing like 50 years or whatever the gap was with Soul Calibur 4 was from 5.
If they made it a50 year gap, that would be so weird lol

E3 starts on 10th June (irc).
Do you guys think Namco end the speculations and show what this game is about, or we'll have to wait longer?

E3 starts on 10th June (irc).
Do you guys think Namco end the speculations and show what this game is about, or we'll have to wait longer?
I would hope Namco would come out and say something about it but they probably won't...

PS Vita game, Wii U game, Complete edition of SCV, 3DS game, all sound too good to be true T-T
I honestly hope it will be released on a console and not just handhelds. Please port it to the PS3/PS4 as well too lol

I just hope there is an emotionally charged campaign where I would actually give a crap about the main character and said companions.

Character deaths would be awesome too.

Harada did tweet that he hasn't seen Daishi for awhile. And Daishi hasn't tweeted in awhile either (>O_o)
Maybe... he's working on Army of Darkness

I say we will see in the meantime.

Do I think there will be an expansion? Well, it is possible. With the next gen consoles around the corner, I'm sure we will receive some news about the series pretty soon.

During E3? Maybe. What else would Namco be showing there if not anything about Tekken or Soul Calibur?

Back