SoulCalibur IV in 2021

JurassicCalibur

[03] Disciple
Hello Does anyone Play Soul Calibur IV Nowadays? Because It's been so long since i last played a Soul Calibur Game, and I Figured I should start getting back to it, beginning with SCIV.

I have the Playstation 3 Version and I Recently got the XBOX 360 Version and it's the Premium edition.

WuHT

Premium Moderator
actual discussion unfortunately happens more at the individual character discords its now decentralized

kerrod123

[10] Knight
Hello Does anyone Play Soul Calibur IV Nowadays? Because It's been so long since i last played a Soul Calibur Game, and I Figured I should start getting back to it, beginning with SCIV.

I have the Playstation 3 Version and I Recently got the XBOX 360 Version and it's the Premium edition.
Hi,

I've played sc4 for years and have always preferred it over the others, unfortunately the online player base I think is pretty must completely dead now unless people host private games I'm not aware of, a year or two ago at certain time there will still people around sometimes, including old good players.

I've got a few old friends I'm trying to get to get together to play with but don't know if it'll happen or not.

I'd be happy to play though, actually found this thread by searching if there if there are still sc4 players around, don't know if I've got here too late.

My psn is kerrod123, same goes for anyone, feel free to hit me up on psn, I have ps3 and 5 so hopefully will see messages on ps app on my phone at the very least! 😊