Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

SoulCaliburCanadaV.png

Thanks
I actually had to manually make them. I used the pen tool in adobe photoshop. And I had to adjust it to make it look very similar too the rest of the font.

Not only did I use the pen to for the N and D but for the entire image is all pen tool. Since it is a vector Image I won't lose quality when adjusting the size.

I see, good work then. I only noticed that N is slightly less thick than the rest of the letters, other than that it looks almost perfect.

honestly, eli, i like the ones on the top of the page before the editing. the newer ones look like they were hastily cut out to me...like that white border shading looks like missed cutout space.

I messed up on the black boarder, it was trying to give it the same effect as the actual SC5 logo, but I really failed on that.

I rushed at creating that black boarder cause most of the other stuff was done. But yea I can fix that no problem later, I save every piece separately.

I also want to put a picture under neath the text like in the SC5 logo, but it was diffcult and I could find an image similar to this SC5 logo. So I filled it with black. Might need to do something about that

But as for the font colour I think it look much better than my pervious one. There is a more metallic/realistic fell to the new ones.
Also any criticism is appreciated, cause I want this to look better.

To make the border around the logo I think you need to find a rough texture first. Then experiment with bevel and emboss styles.

So I adjusted the N and made it a little bigger. I also corrected the boarder, i got what lobo meant about the cut out of paper feel. Now the boarder around the text is more similar to the SC5 one. These images my be too small, but the boarder has same metallic style as the text.

Same thing with the letter N bigger, but no boarder

This one is just a sample to test how it look with a colour filling, I was trying to use an image that was close to the SC5 one, but it looks to distracting, or at least with this particular image.

Back