Soulcalibur V at Tokyo Game Night on 11/19

Project Soul and Tokyo Game Night will be holding a special event for Soulcalibur V at TGN 30th Night, where there will be 14 hours of Soulcalibur V coverage in two 7 hour blocks, and is taking place at the Clark Memorial International High School in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan.

The event, which will run from 12PM - 4AM Japan time, will include multiple sessions where the developers will talk about the game, exhibition matches with the development team, and a singles tournament. Further details, local start times, and an embed of the stream can be found after the break.

Date: November 19-20, 2011.
Block 1 Start Time: 12PM Saturday Japan | 4AM Paris | 3AM London | 10PM Friday EST | 9PM CST | 8PM MST | 7PM PST

Block 2 Start Time: 9PM Saturday Japan | 1PM Paris | 12PM London | 7AM EST | 6AM CST | 5AM MST | 4AM PST

Stream Link:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv68077693

[stream=embed]177[/stream]

l_4ec1f41506a6a.jpg

Article
Tournament Thread
Famitsu

Sponsors:
Project Soul
MASTERCUP
Dwango
MadCatz
Razer
Secret Base GAMES
Clark Memorial International High School IT Campus

Put what I could remember of the event in my JP thread.

If I get a vid link I'll get it up there as well.

Prob many playas went home and to sleep (plus it's Sunday) so maybe no link for a few dayz (if they post one).

I missed the first hour of the stream... therefore I missed the trailer :'/ I hear Xiba looks awesome though, completely different from Kilik :)

Why is everyone saying Xiba playes differently than Kilik? Have you seen the way he plays? And where?
All I've seen that involved Xiba was the trailer during the Japanese stream and all I saw was his CE...

Thanks for postin the vids- no they aren't up yet, no vids have been posted.

At TGN we saw an intro vid for the new charas- that is the only vids we have of em so far (they weren't playable).

Namco is in charge of if any vids get put up or not.

The first stream had some technical issues, so I guess, no Twitch or Ustream archive there. Only Niconico stream was working and I have no idea if they even have an archive (maybe you have to be a premium Niconico member or something to have an access to that).

It'd be shame if we can't see the first stream again, because it had some good stuff. Like, what I think was Project Soul exhibition, where the devs were playing the game (at least it looked like that) and then there was that Daishi's challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOsDP-aiaBY&feature=player_embedded

Dat combo.

I really want to play and experiment with combos already. There seems to be so many possibilities, in SCV, when it comes to combos.

The first stream had some technical issues, so I guess, no Twitch or Ustream archive there. Only Niconico stream was working and I have no idea if they even have an archive (maybe you have to be a premium Niconico member or something to have an access to that).

It'd be shame if we can't see the first stream again, because it had some good stuff. Like, what I think was Project Soul exhibition, where the devs were playing the game (at least it looked like that) and then there was that Daishi's challenge.

If you mean this first stream, then here you go:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18159069 (full video)

EDIT: Haha, fail. There goes my attempt at being helpful. Sorry, guys. d:

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back