Soulcalibur V Talim

At this point it's either DLC, (which I'm expecting the stone in the middle to be) or maybe we gotta wait till the patched "arcade edition" version of SCV.

Last row is Custom Char, Alpha Patroklos, Algol, Edge Master, likely Soul Edge Pyrrha, and Random Select. Leaving two unknown spots. One of which is probably the final boss character (unless Pyrrha v.2 is the boss).

Is that info from a legit source? (I trust you though)

Daishi is a gamer and knows the importance of arcade editions in Japan (I talked to him about it at TGN) but who knows if there will be an AE of SCV. I really hope there will be.

Honestly it's speculation on my part, but it's become the trend for fighting games recently... specifically ones that are based around the EVO tournament circuit. (ie Street Fighter 4, MvC3, Tekken 6, Blazblue, etc...) So I really would not be surprised to see another version of this game in a year or so.

All answers will come in time.

I'm sure you could do good with another chara- who are you thinkin of?

My style is Talim or no one (although I love and will always support SC).

Need/want to play a 3D fighter. VF and Tekken aren't for me.
(Although it's got a bad rep) I used to play DOA Leifang back in the dayz.

Yeah I'll do fine. I'll go as far as I can anyway. (with Woahhzz around, being a top player is lookin rather bleak, lol)

I hate playing characters everyone else wants to play... I like to invent stuff, but I might just have to man up and play Xiba/Lexy

Playin stronger playas makes you stronger.

I play the chara I like, but ya don't wanna play a chara that everyone else is usin.

Did try Kasumi in DOA but a lot of people were usin her so I stopped.

Yeah her lovable style will not be returning sadly. I stand by my earlier comment. Also sign the Facebook petition and bug daishi
Once in a while. Last thing we want is for talim to wind up like li-long or hwang, aside from maybe getting a kid or something to take her style.

On another note, I noticed they gave quite a few of Talim's moves to other chars... Maxi has Talim's 9K and 66K, and Lexy has Talim's 8B. I think Zwei has her 44B but I don't remember.

*siiiggh*. I knew i should've trusted my gut on her not returning.
For some other reason, I'm pretty sure that if a DLC is announced, talim still wont be here. :L I could be wrong, but hey, I was right about this. :/

Last time Famitsu put their stuff up on the Net a little past 12 midnight, I'll check before I hit the hay (have a little less than 1.5 hours from now).

Hey, there's still a chance she'll be in. I still think she's the most likely returning character to be announced.

But if she's not, don't give up SC! :O

There are plenty of awesome characters. And everyone's favorite wind priestess (or at least her style) will most assuredly come back at the very least as DLC or in SCVI.

you guys bet your asses ill be playing the shit out of talim for the next few weeks.

I am seriously going to miss this little girl.

Lets hope she pulls a hwang / lilong and comes back in some variation.

"lets hope shes like hwang or lilong." never thought I'd say that about Talim. :'(

Unfortunately there hasn't been a single evasive female character confirmed. So I have hope for sequels. when they realize that having three mimics is ridiculous.

you guys bet your asses ill be playing the shit out of talim for the next few weeks.

I am seriously going to miss this little girl.

Lets hope she pulls a hwang / lilong and comes back in some variation.

"lets hope shes like hwang or lilong." never thought I'd say that about Talim. :'(

Unfortunately there hasn't been a single evasive female character confirmed. So I have hope for sequels. when they realize that having three mimics is ridiculous.
tis true, but even now my fingers are crossed :/

Back