Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

LisaK

[14] Master
I'm getting the impression that this season pass is being delivered faster than the first one, I'm sure there will be a third season and I highly doubt that I will announce a SC 7 in 2021/2022.

I was wondering what they are going to do with Lizardman, they are really going to pretend that it is just a bug from Libra of Soul. The way Aeon was discarded was so sad. :sc1liz1:

Foot

[12] Conqueror
no way we are getting yun and hwang lul. I dont see why they would ever bring back hwang. So if anyone at all, maybe yun, but then again there are still better characters left they could put in before him.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
no way we are getting yun and hwang lul. I dont see why they would ever bring back hwang. So if anyone at all, maybe yun, but then again there are still better characters left they could put in before him.
All that’s left for serious consideration are Rock, Hwang, Aeon, Yun-seong, and Setsuka. Setsuka seems a foregone conclusion, but you’re saying that Rock or Aeon would be a better choice than either Korean boy?

Foot

[12] Conqueror
there are many characters left. Zwei,Viola,Damp,Algol,Aeon,Someone using pats style. All of them are already more polished than hwang and have a more unique style.

Ill eat my pad if rock comes back.

Foot

[12] Conqueror
I dont think its unrealistic to see zwei. I actually consider his chances higher than hwang. Simply due to the fact that he offers completely new style and was well received as a newcomer. Well and he is actually pretty unique visually as well. Hwang is just some guy using some copy paste weapon.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
This just is Hwang’s time, though. He was wronged after SoulCalibur III, and Li Long was too, and this is the time for amends to be made for him to return to form. He may have started as a Mitsurugi clone who then went on to take that style and blend it with Xianghua when Mitsurugi got his own unique style, and then he was sidelined when Yun-seong entered the picture, but then SoulCalibur III happened, and the Assassin style was revamped and made totally unique for the Arcade Edition, and then... nothing. Only Amy made it to SoulCalibur IV, and we were left wondering why. This is, without a doubt, the chance for Hwang to make a triumphant return, and prove his worth, as all his fans know he deserves and is capable.

Foot

[12] Conqueror
yea i dont think so. To me hwang is one of the characters who got replaced already just like rock and li long. Why have someone who is slighty different than another guy who is already in the game if you can have someone who is completely different instead.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
Yun-seong isn’t in this game, though, which is why this is the perfect opportunity. Hwang makes more sense to be in this one. If they wait for SoulCalibur VII, then it will be too late.

DanteSC3

[14] Master
X is in the game.
And Yun-seong is completely different than Xianghua, as is Hwang. Especially here, where SoulCalibur VI has gone above and beyond to differentiate the other so-called clones.

Edit: Added quote for context because we broke to the next page.

Last edited: