[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Super Arcade is really far for me. Are there any other spots closer to the west side of Los Angeles, near the beach cities/South Bay?

tag - hm, alright ... I'll bring my monitor then. I guess my whole setup ... just in case or w/e.

cynnik - actually no ... I'll be a superfx's tonite ...

tag - hm, alright ... I'll bring my monitor then. I guess my whole setup ... just in case or w/e.

cynnik - actually no ... I'll be a superfx's tonite ...
I saw some extra monitors in the back of Spmans monitor last night, idk if they work, but if they do, i can just bring my 360 either way.

Is Aris still doing a tourney on Sunday this week?

With Winter Brawl and WGC going on this weekend, is it a good idea to follow through with it?

Sorry I wasn't able to come. Some emergency work stuff came up and I have to resolve it quickly.

But for sure I'll be there on Sunday.

Don't think I'll be able to make it today.

Thought I could finish my assignments before Sunday. :(

But, next Sunday is highly likely for me since I must go down to Long Beach to handle some business. So I could stop by on the way back, assuming there is a tourney.

So are there casuals at Super on Fridays or anyother day? I would like to go but I don't know when. I could use the practice.

Good matches today to everyone! I need to get my practice on big time.
Was really nice to see old faces again and actually get to chit chat with ya'll! Had a lot of fun. :)

oh man, such intense matches! A lot of those could have gone either way, I gotta step it up. Congrats to NFK winning again

Back