[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Sick games last night. GGs to all who came esp to
the Hilde player (sorry i forgot your name) those were some sick combos and close match all in all
EGP Krayzie - good match. I really have to be careful around Pryhha.
Jared - sick astaroth, very solid and I couldn't guess your throws right.
Banes - Someone I met online lives in Cali too! Nice! Hope to get some matches online soon against your pryhha.
Aris - Solid yoshi. You really punished my mistakes. Great match.

Congratulations to those who placed and see you guys later!

GGs last night. It's too bad more people couldn't show, but I guess when there are two tourneys in one weekend tough decisions have to be made. Good luck to everyone going to Super today.

GGs last night. It's too bad more people couldn't show, but I guess when there are two tourneys in one weekend tough decisions have to be made. Good luck to everyone going to Super today.

u going to super arcade tonight?

oh and grats on your win, looking forward to our rematch

Super Arcade was fun tonight. I got handled, but that's supposed to happen to Tourney Noobs....I had a close one with Apathy though

Effin Banes back in here? That is what I am talking about. GGs to Paul, Tommie, Sanchez, Link, Rickstah, Juan, and everybody else this past weekend. If anybody is up for games near Irvine, hit me up.

Saw the stream, good shit everyone. I'm definitely going next sunday, looked like a lot of fun.
If anyone needs a ride for next weekend, hit me up on PM.

Effin Banes back in here? That is what I am talking about. GGs to Paul, Tommie, Sanchez, Link, Rickstah, Juan, and everybody else this past weekend. If anybody is up for games near Irvine, hit me up.

CONK!! you were sorely missed when warhammer stole you away from us last time, I hope you are here to stay this time :) so ur in irvine ey? seems like a lot of players concentrated in the OC, sadly just moved away from there bout a year ago and im back in carson, is anybody available to host weeklies in the OC??? I would love to volunteer my studio on thursdays, but couldnt really fit more than 4 at a time

good games to everyone I faced in the tourney, I am totally newb status right now, didn't even have a solid character choice until last thursday, but I will be back with a vengence come next tourney!!

Good game to everyone. Wish I could have stayed and played more casuals after the tournament. Kane... I had nightmares from all your 236B stabby stabby moves. I hate Alexanders.

omg terry!! i thought you were gone for good, u should have a ucla revival, hold another tourney in the student union

lol @ aris commentary, i have no idea wtf is going on during the matches, but the irrelevant commentary is hilarious

Congrats to NoCarKiller on yesterday's tourney. Awesome turnout. Funny commentary. I'll really try to come again next Sunday. For those who were there yesterday especially to CLA, NoFaceKiller, zen, spman, to that astaroth player who is not beefy, etc. Good match and its a really good learning experience for me.

I really need to find my character this time. Other than the stuff mentioned in the stream, I'm still angry at SC5 for removing ALL the characters I've used.

James Games Tourney results:

I thought Astaroth was free up until now :( but Jared is solid. Nice meeting everyone else too.

Yeah, we found out the hard way too when Xeph came down to visit from Reno with his Asta. Asta is a fuckin guard crushing, 44A too much range having, half life combo performing BEAST! Pretty disgusting how you're almost guaranteed to have your guard crushed by him at least once per game. Seems like when you're playing against him, fools need to have their JG/GI skills on point, otherwise you'll be hearing that fateful guard crush sound a whole lot. "But I blocked it!" lol.

Yeah, we found out the hard way too when Xeph came down to visit from Reno with his Asta. Asta is a fuckin guard crushing, 44A too much range having, half life combo performing BEAST! Pretty disgusting how you're almost guaranteed to have your guard crushed by him at least once per game. Seems like when you're playing against him, fools need to have their JG/GI skills on point, otherwise you'll be hearing that fateful guard crush sound a whole lot. "But I blocked it!" lol.

I think you can make it less painful by getting guard crushed at a distance, so he can't CE you. I'm probably wrong though. Is there anything he can do at a range that really hurts after a crush?

Back