[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

OMG... DOES ANYBODY WATCH SPARTACUS HERE?? WTF!!?? SEPPIA NNOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah I watched it too...I was also like WTH...awesome plot twist but i'm a bit what happened to Seppia. She was so sexy and cute.

Anyway, Congrats to NoFaceKiller. You were awesome and held your ground against your opponent. You should really get headphones after that ordeal...LOL....

4th place, just outside the money. Shoulda beat NFK (so close), then stomped AlexJ, then gone Viola against Xeph if I ran into him.

4th place, just outside the money. Shoulda beat NFK (so close), then stomped AlexJ, then gone Viola against Xeph if I ran into him.

So.... I must ask.

Did any money matches take place against your favorite Nor Cal players? You know who I'm talking about. :D

Cynnik- There were 4 pools for SCV so about 64ish entered. A lot of SoCali and NorCali players were in pool A and C (?) I think. But I believe there were no 1st round matchups within the same region which is all you can really hope for given the high # of Cali players versus the number of entrants.

Also shout outs to Signia and NoFace for repping SoCali in the top 8. And NoFace for silencing a lot of his critics with his solid performance in the finals!

ah Banes... I'll be at your next meet... I just bought a Dreamcast stick today from ebay 'cuz I can't stand TE sticks (or more specifically the spacing between the shaft 'n the buttons). Next week... I promise!
Plus I read they nerfed Leixia! HAHAHAHA GOOD!! I had no idea she had vertical immunity on some of her most whorish attacks... explains a lot.

ah Banes... I'll be at your next meet... I just bought a Dreamcast stick today from ebay 'cuz I can't stand TE sticks (or more specifically the spacing between the shaft 'n the buttons). Next week... I promise!
Plus I read they nerfed Leixia! HAHAHAHA GOOD!! I had no idea she had vertical immunity on some of her most whorish attacks... explains a lot.

meh no one wants to come to my meets anyway, i think we should just hold it at ur lan center from now on, at least ull be there at least

Back