[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Yo we running matches/casuals at Super on Tuesday. Show up. Im going there afer work. Had some good matches today and def will tomorrow.

Yo enterprise rental car for a minivan is $22/day right now. if you plan on carpooling it may be good to get this rate now. Seats 7.
Going to super in 1 hr or less. Get there for some casuals!

this game is a piece of shit.... even before the patch lol

i didn't like that they took away options from previous games and made the game limiting but now it's even more limiting as you can't even move

Backdash nerf really sucks. I'm not liking it at all.

ya i feel u, i hate what they did to asta in this game where u have to play keep away constantly since his bull rush and 66B are not as good as in previous scs, now they nerf him hard with that backdash change and dont give him good tools to compete upclose

cant play gayasta anymore

Not just that, nobody can really move any more. It wouldn't be AS bad if the guard meter wasn't there, but since when you block too much you eat half life it becomes a huge problem. I've always hated the guard meter, now I can't really work around it.

well having seen so many scs top tier gameplay boil down to turtling hardcore, I must say I appreciate the direction they are pushing this which is more aggressive, however I don't necessarily agree with all the applications, or at least some of the characters tools within this system

Back