[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Gardena up in this biotch!
PhantomJ: I aint played you in Dr in like a year (even then it was sparringly* just happened to recognize your name from tz*). Good to see you up on SC4.

yo tomahawk! haven't seen u in a good while. how u been?

try posting up on caliburforums, usually banes has a thursday gathering in torrance.

dude that's a fucking lie!!

i swore u looked familar, but i couldn't remember exactly. good shit.

Kosh: Next Saturday, meaning the 13th, correct? If so, I'm interested, but I will give you some type of confirmation in the next few days.

Tag: Finally, someone around the LA area lol. If you're interested in meeting up for a few matches, let me know and we can try to set something up.

Yes, next saturday meaning the 13th.

Looks like I'll be making it too. Pizza from me, so you better let me in!

What are your thoughts on button mapping and ivy infinites?

Button mapping = ok. Ivy infinites = punch to the face.

This'll be fun :D Thanks for actually putting up your place in the first place. I'm unfortunately going to be a maybe at this point, until later in the week :D

lol, I start the thread then take off and return to CaliburForums. I really should post over here more often though there really aren't many people here that aren't on CF...

Anyways, I won't be able to make your meet Kosh...I unfortunately have to work this Saturday.

ggs last night to Beefy, Kosh and er, Mike, who has no alias. How awesome is it to meet new people and everyone has the same name?

Man I need to work on my game. I am getting so uncomfortable playing any character right now though, it's disheartening. At least we learned one thing...

STEP RIGHT!

...that's why I didn't say who you were playing. You said it, not me. EDIT PLEASE >.>

As for bricks dropping, just bring in a copy of tetris?

ggs last night to Beefy, Kosh and er, Mike, who has no alias. How awesome is it to meet new people and everyone has the same name?

Man I need to work on my game. I am getting so uncomfortable playing any character right now though, it's disheartening. At least we learned one thing...

STEP RIGHT!

hahaha. Step right doesn't work against Raph though.

>.>

Good games to everyone yesterday. That was way too much fun :) Too bad I couldn't stick around, but thanks for putting up the place Kosh and to everyone who brought foods :D

In Rancho Cucamonga (next to Ontario, for those that don't know). Usually busy on the weekdays and try to get out of the house on the weekends, but if anyone is local, I'm down for some offline matches on a sunday or saturday morning.

welcome to the community :D Unfortunately most of our riverside community has stepped out of the scene or area :/ Unless you're willing to drive out on weekends to hang out you might be hard-pressed to get in games... sorry man.

As for our actual scene OY, I wish I could still make Utsuse's gathering. Argh it's going to be fun I know it but darn having things to do. Guh.

I didn't realize the forum existed. Unfortunately I don't have enough pride to reg. I'd be wary of the occasional casual, so be gentle if prodded for questions :P

I really need to get more sessions in. This entire time I know I've made little progress since my first meeting a month ago. >_>

man... i wish there was SC gatherings like this here in hawaii. xD best i can do is wait for the convention for some decent fighters, if there are any.

That sucks :/ Well, at least you go out there and try. If ever you're in SoCal be sure to let us know :D You should stab Kosh (or vice versa) if ever you get the chance to run into each other in a way with less space than, say, the Pacific to the mainland, haha.

Back