[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

[Southern California]Where da pimp hand is STR

So who is showing up today?

damn, there was a session yesterday...fuck, I just got home from a funeral. I should have checked the forums before I left the house. oh well...

Good luck at EVO guys

Mr. Jared will be the death of us all...

Mr. Noface, if only people can see how you play on a 360pad. I really do hope you overcome those terrible PS pads 'n wreck faces at EVO.

GGs everyone. I agree with Semi, hopefully Noface wrecks people at Evo.

Will everyone is lucky tournaments aren't on 360 because you are the damn GI king. Sometimes it makes me want to kill you with your own stick set up.

Tommy I'm sorry all your characters suck, but you probably have a drink in your hand and some titties in your face right now so you probably don't care.

It took me an hour and a half to get home today because of traffic. How the hell is there that much traffic at 12am...

Oh and I'll be going back on Wednesday along with Gary and BlackMamba so hopefully we can get more people there too.

Ill be in Cali on wednesday, I am definitely interested in showing up and getting some casuals on.

gonna be heading down to Wills today around 3. Bringing a ps3

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!
No more missed inputs no more awkward pressure YAY! I will be there after 3!

Today might not be a good day since there's an SF4 tourney going on, unless that's what you're going for.

I'll try to make it wednesday for a practice session but I'm not sure if I'll have an exam that day or not.

... but you probably have a drink in your hand and some titties in your face right now so you probably don't care.

At about the exact time you posted this you would be about 100% correct in your assumption. It was a good night. Heading to Semi's for some practice. No more stick or Xbox Wohoo!

So who's all confirmed for Evo?

Need practice too! Whens the next gathering?

Wednesday I believe.

Oh and if anybody is under the impression that I'm good at this game...you haven't seen Offbeat yet. This guy has improved ALOT.

He's almost like he was in DOA again. Almost.

So who's all confirmed for Evo?

Need practice too! Whens the next gathering?

I'll be there. You should go to Semi's place on Wednesday, should have a good crowd that day.

GGs to everyone tonight. I wish I had been playing this much earlier.

show your best at evo
top players from poland france singapore and korea showing up

ok, i'll be coming on wednesday. Just state the place and time please.

Evo...*sigh*...good luck to all the players. Hopefully, SoCal wins this one.

Now, need more practice...

What is up everybody?

Hope people are still killing fools in SCIV! If anybody needs practice for evo (shitty Liz and Hilde practice), hit me up as I will be giving my SFIV boys some practice sessions as well this week so we might as well get a big gathering at my place going. We will also be hitting up some BlazBlue, but we are terrible at it.

If you are interested and can bring a T.V. and/or a system (I only have one setup with a T.V.+PS3 combo), hit me up with a PM!

Lates!

Back