[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

yeah i will pay some1 $20-30 (depending on how out of the way it is for u) for a ride to this tournament tomorrow @super...really wanna go.

i live in buena park btw

Hmmmm 3 events/gatherings in just one week...things are looking good. Hopefully, i can go tomorrow but going in there with very little knowledge about the game, i have to wonder if its practical to go...hehehe

Hmmmm 3 events/gatherings in just one week...things are looking good. Hopefully, i can go tomorrow but going in there with very little knowledge about the game, i have to wonder if its practical to go...hehehe
choose a character, read some stuff in their Soul Arena, and you'll know more than most people there.

Without Yun, who do you plan on maining?

lets get casuals going in the OC again! The great Kosh the Koala is no longer in California or UCI so I am an orphan from those days. I am cool with hitting PC Arena, and I am a good houseguest (e.g. brings snacks and doesn't smell like ass)!

lets get casuals going in the OC again! The great Kosh the Koala is no longer in California or UCI so I am an orphan from those days. I am cool with hitting PC Arena, and I am a good houseguest (e.g. brings snacks and doesn't smell like ass)!
I remember him! Sucks that he is no longer there. :\

hey man ... I'm in aliso viejo, signia is in mission viejo ... we should all get some games in =]

Nice! I'm in Irvine at the 5 and Jefferey, but my place isn't quite a good place for hosting guests :/ I'm super terribad scrubby so I am hoping to rectify that >_>

I remember him! Sucks that he is no longer there. :\
Yeah, the last time I was there I think Brian/Beefy, one of Beefy's friends, Mr. WhiteRob and Naomi were there... I haven't kept in touch with anyone besides Kosh and Rob, who I knew out of SC; where is everybody?

(random: anyone watching code A right now?)

Hey. So maybe you guys remember me, Hencook. I wouldn't mind hosting games at my house down in Westminster California. I'm playing the game today like all yall, so if anyone wants to come down that's fine.

-Two TVs here. One PS3. One of the TVs is Analog only.
-Room is kinda small but I'm pretty sure we could get away with 4 games at the same time.
-Play all day till 11PM, and then you have to be quiet because this is my parents house
-Willing to play a lot because I am going to be depressed for the next few months over my Ex. In fact if I've got a 20 losing streak, you should probably let me win one before I kill myself.
-I have a fan. Free cola.
-Open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (but must drink on friday nights, you are welcome to come help me wash my sorrows)

Call me for the address. 714-852-1659.

I live in Barstow, looking for some local matches. I'm willing to drive. I want to compete and get better. If you are somewhat close and want to play hit me up.

Barstow is 2 hours from my place. Then again Barstow is an hour at least from any civilization. You're free to come by but I don't expect you to want to, heh.

Well I may have to head your way. It's a long drive for me in any direction(stupid Barstow). I will see whats up. I'm going to that Tourny in Upland on Sat the 11th. Hope to meet some of you there.

I live in Victorville now, and there's at least one other guy who is gonna be playing with me. We usually meet up on Fridays (mostly SF4 players, but anyone is welcome).

HouseofMC, do you go to SRK? We have a thread there in Pacific South where you can introduce yourself. The more players the better!

I live in Victorville now, and there's at least one other guy who is gonna be playing with me. We usually meet up on Fridays (mostly SF4 players, but anyone is welcome).

HouseofMC, do you go to SRK? We have a thread there in Pacific South where you can introduce yourself. The more players the better!
I read everything on SRK but I never post. I'm a Tekken player, picking SC up now. I can drive to Victorville no problem. It's just me and a friend here as far as I know. I would really like to get some matches in with you and others. Email me about time, place etc... My email is houseofchacon@yahoo.com

choose a character, read some stuff in their Soul Arena, and you'll know more than most people there.

Without Yun, who do you plan on maining?

Sorry will not be going today. I really need to get a feel of the characters to be able to pick my new main. can't be doing that in the tournament later. I'm sure to come on Friday on HRD and that Saturday too.

I learned how to stream already. I just have to test it out tonight...

Reactions: HRD
Back