[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Quick reminder guys! Hope to see you all there.

Do all the games start at the same time? I think I saw a post somewhere else that said SCV starts at 7pm? Is that true? (Some of the IEBG people are interested but they need to know if it's 5pm, 6pm or 7pm.)

Do all the games start at the same time? I think I saw a post somewhere else that said SCV starts at 7pm? Is that true? (Some of the IEBG people are interested but they need to know if it's 5pm, 6pm or 7pm.)

They don't all start at the same time, but this is the game lineup, location, and time for EGP on Saturday.

Time:
5:00pm - King of Fighters XIII
6:00pm - Mortal Kombat 9
7:00pm - Soul Calibur 5

346 W. Foothill Blvd
Upland, Ca 91786
Map to Venue

See you guys soon!

Get your asses to Super Arcade this sunday. Casuals start around 4, tournament around 5. We will have a live stream. More info below.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...from-super-arcade-this-sunday-at-5pm-pst.html

If you're running a tournament, then you should post a thread in the tournament section. That way more people will see it and the stream will get automatically added so people can watch when it goes live.

http://8wayrun.com/forums/tournament-announcements.47/

Nevermind, Commando added it.

Riverside county interest check.

I live in Temecula with kinda' not so great internet, looking for people to so I can scrub your tiles without suffering 0-2 bars, haha.

anyone doing any sessions around long beach/torrance area this fri/sat? i wouldn't mind going to fullerton either if Will reads his pm... this is RJ btw.

From what I know the step bg is getting patched. I agree that damage scaling seems off sometimes
that's an understatement, I just saw a few combos w/ natsu, NM, and voldo, almost all combos do about 110 plus. idk i just have a feeling that someone's going to find something stupid like in sc4 and no patches will help, unless of course namco actually cares this time.

hey guys, missed yall, i can occassionally do very small hosting at my studio on thursday nights again, but dont really have a huge place so 4 peeps max would probably be it, plus i am on night shift so i can play all night until the day next day

Back