[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

sorry guys I would love to come to this tourney, but im gonna be coachella this weekend :(:( plz continue holding sc5 tourneys!

I'm hoping there will be a good turnout for this first bi-weekly. I am tired of all the shit-talking by some of the Capcom fanboys about how we should all just quit this game lol

If anybody in the SoCal area is housing for MLG, (at least a couple of days before the tournament) I wouldn't mind coming down 2 days or so before the tournament and playing with y'all. Or if anyone is splitting hotel, I can help split if I need hotel, but I might already have a hotel room to stay in.

I dont know but I'm definitely free on friday. Yo we need to get some matches in somwhere before Sat.
P.S. Muhahahaha new character learning.

I dont know but I'm definitely free on friday. Yo we need to get some matches in somwhere before Sat.
when and where are you guys meeting. maybe i'll be able to get in some matches as well if not this week then next and at what time.

I'm open friday if you wanna meet up at semi's and throw down for a bit. I've been working further on getting my pat more solid for matchups I'm not fond of with asta, so I could certainly use more games.

Good games to the people who are at Walnut tourney.

Shoutouts to NFK that showed me that my ZWEI still needs a lot of work and to Signia for consistently pulling off Yoshis spinning JFs.

Good games to the people who are at Walnut tourney.

Shoutouts to NFK that showed me that my ZWEI still needs a lot of work and to Signia for consistently pulling off Yoshis spinning JFs.

At least he got to the spinning part on you. He just crotch punched my Voldo to death. An appropriate tragedy, if there is such a thing. BLAH!

Back