[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Hello everyone in the SoCal SCIV community! Me and a friend love and play tons of fighting games with each other and we adore what we see in high level play for this game. Unfortunately we are really struggling to figure some of this stuff out! We meet at my work and play games for hours and hours late at night. I work at a game store called Shuffle and Cut Games in Rancho Cucamonga. My friend has the game on PS3 and two sticks. We are there all the time. If anyone lives around here and can give help us out and play some games with us we'd really appreciate it.

I also am the person that runs tournaments for this store. We have 4 TVs used for video game tournaments and if you guys are interested I'd love to run some for SCIV

Thanks in advance!

Huber

I live right by Rancho. Let me know when you guys play and I'll try to stop by and play a few. Do you have an address for the store?

Heya, new player here. Just moved to Montebello and looking for nearby players to fight with on SoulCalibur 4. I hope to contend with you all soon. Online is not cutting it for me. Thanks to lag...

So. So Cal, if I were to begin hosting weekly get together s... oh, say... Friday or weekendish. Would this be of interest to you?

Because I'm thinkin' aboot it.

Location would be Irvine, not far from the old hosting place. ala-Kosh.

I indeed would be interested. I haven't played SC in so long, it makes me sad. =( On the bright side, I'm getting better in SF4!

wow im pretty yong but might come eventually since idont think anyone has won a tourney with cervy yet i might have to do it and i think i know people that would be down to go that are actuall offline gamers

Wohooh Beefy hosting oh lord! Im up for it. Babalook might be giving SPMan a run for the cervy title? (Awaits further developments...!!!)

well its short notice, but if I get enough people who sound interested I might host this friday evening to test the waters. We'll see who shows interest on Thursday, and then I'll make a call sometime in the evening if its on for Friday or not.

Sounds good, I should be there. :) I might be rusty though, SF4 owns my life right now. Now I know how you guys were a month or two ago.

Ok.

I've got 3 people interested at least, so it'll be enough for some casual play and relaxin' friday.

Address is 4071 Salacia Dr, Irvine, CA 92620 I'll be the 3rd house on the left when you turn onto Salacia, easily spotted by the JADE COUGAR in the front yard. Priceless artifact or crappy statue left by the people who used to live here? you can't be the judge unless you come.

If you're familiar with Kosh's place I'm nearby, just down a street on Culver rather then Jeffery.

Got one TV and one PS3 for the time being, I don't know if we'll need more but if you want to bring one more and one more that would be good.

Swing in any time 5:30 on, bring drinks/snacks if you want, If I have time at lunch while I'm working Friday I'll pick up some stuff in interest of being a good host.

Robb if you read this I still am holding your precious dualshock hostage. Send money.

Questions/Comments: Call or Text me at 714-574-0016.

Back