Stick design request

DiBiddilyBop

[09] Warrior
So I picked up the SF4 TE stick and as we all know it's the balls, but I'm looking to put a snazzy design on it. Only problem is I have no artistic talent whatsoever. So I'm asking the crowd out there at 8WR if anyone's feeling generous enough to put their art chops to the test and design something for me.

I'm thinking maybe something with all my favorite girls from different fighting games. Setsuka from SC, Leona and Ash from KoF and Chun Li and/or Cammy from SF. I won't go into any more detail than that until someone thinks it sounds fun and wants to help me out.

I don't really have much I can offer as I'm broke as a joke, but I do have my own business writing resumes so if you need yours done, I guess I could do that.

Jesus those were beautiful joysticks!!! How can I get 4 of them like that but with S.C. Characters? 2 for the PS3 and 2 for the 360. I'd kill for one with Mitsu, and I guess the other one could be like a composite of all the characters. I'd be willing to pay something like $200 maybe a little more each for them as long as the quality was sturdy and the buttons and joystick responsive and not gonna breakdown. The Ex 2 Hori is cool but I hate the square plate in the joystick along with the buttons wear down easily and are nowhere near responsive enough. Is there anyone that can help me out? Please???

Seriously? I'm glad I stopped masturbating to anime years ago, because I would be SO confused by now...

Haha, that's bloody hilarious.

If you can find some images of the characters you want it would be easier for designers to get something going.

It is your stick after all, so you should pick out the images yourself :)

That would be fine I could do that. But this is my problem. I am a complete and total laymen when it comes to electronics of customizing electronics. I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as who to talk to or how to get it started when it comes to building and customizing my own sticks. I just know that as much as me and my roomate play, we need something sturdier, more responsive, and hopefully eye pleasing. Those joysticks I saw on that link posted above were very nice and I would hope to be able to get something like that for S.C.4. I understand that it takes money for the better equipment such as buttons and...well whatever it is that is needed and I'm willing to shell out a little extra for that. Just who do I talk to though? How could I get this started. Who will build joysticks to those specifications? I know there are people out there I just don't know who those people are.
Any help would be appreciated. And please forgive my ignorance. I'm just a little ghetto boy who loves this game.

Haha, that's bloody hilarious.

If you can find some images of the characters you want it would be easier for designers to get something going.

It is your stick after all, so you should pick out the images yourself :)

Good point. Ok, here are some of the images I dig.

I haven't found an image of Sets that I like more than the stock image (except for this one on Deviantart, but it has a watermark and the artist hasn't responded if he could provide one without the mark), so this image of Sets is good, then I was thinking Xiaoyu from Tekken with this image, Leona from KoF with this image (not sure how difficult it is to cut her off of the background, but it doesn't seem like it'd be difficult), and Chun Li with this image. The only thing is, they use some different art styles, so I'm not sure how good they'd look all next to each other. Maybe this image of Chun Li and this one of Leona would be better, I'm not sure.

Anyway, hopefully that gives anyone who wants to give it a go something to work with. Oh, and RiBu, if that was directed at me... yeah, $10 isn't going to break my bank, so if you can make the design for that, I'd be stoked.

ALright man sorry haven't got back to you, had a couple of requests on SRK. . .but that site is failing lately so I'll just get started on your's. . .

if you still want pm me and I'll give you my paypal info. and would also like to know what color scheme you want cause I'll probably just go with B&W to match the buttons if you aren't changing anything.

Back