Street Fighter 4!

^ LOL thats not a noob question,Hell I'm still trying to learn how to do Chun-Li's Spinning Bird Kick and her fireball ;any help with that?
Anyways here Hot Rod Dave
Unlockable: Colors, Taunts and Titles

Complete the following challenges once with any character to unlock the following rewards:

* Beat Time Attack(Normal)1 - Color 3
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)2 - Personal Action 2
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)3 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)4 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)5 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)6 - Color 5
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)7 - Personal Action 4
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)8 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)9 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)10 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)11 - Color 7
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)12 - Personal Action 6
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)13 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)14 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)15 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)16 - Color 9
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)17 - Personal Action 8
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)18 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)19 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Normal)20 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Hard)1 - Title
* Beat Time Attack(Hard)2 - ?
* Beat Time Attack(Hard)3 - ?
* Beat Time Attack(Hard)4 - ?
* Beat Time Attack(Hard)5 - ?
* Beat Survival(Normal)1 - Color 4
* Beat Survival(Normal)2 - Personal Action 3
* Beat Survival(Normal)3 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)4 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)5 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)6 - Color 6
* Beat Survival(Normal)7 - Personal Action 5
* Beat Survival(Normal)8 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)9 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)10 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)11 - Color 8
* Beat Survival(Normal)12 - Personal Action 7
* Beat Survival(Normal)13 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)14 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)15 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)16 - Color 10
* Beat Survival(Normal)17 - Personal Action 9
* Beat Survival(Normal)18 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)19 - Title
* Beat Survival(Normal)20 - Title
* Beat Survival(Hard)1 - Title
* Beat Survival(Hard)2 - Title
* Beat Survival(Hard)3 - Title
* Beat Survival(Hard)4 - Title
* Beat Survival(Hard)5 - Personal Action 9

C.viper number 3 hard mode trial is epic win someone in capcom must be stroking their beard right now.lol i actually somehow managed to complete it and it was bitch

chun li fireball = hold 4 for 2 sec then press 6 + P

spinning bird = hold 2 for 2 sec then press 8 + K

The charges are actually 1 second, not exactly sure why the instructions always say 2. I guess for people that don't count well, 2 ensures that it will come out if they try to release a charge.

The charges are actually 1 second, not exactly sure why the instructions always say 2. I guess for people that don't count well, 2 ensures that it will come out if they try to release a charge.

Oh wow, I always thought it was 2 all the way back from the SF2 days. That makes some things even easier, thanks!

Sweet fucking CHRIST I hate playing on pad. I've been putting up with it all week, I'm going to win that Gamestop tournament tomorrow, pad be damned.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/how-not-to-be-a-total-jerk-online-in-sfiv/a-20090311145518906065

Good for a laugh, some quotable quotes. On the topic of too many Kens:
"If you want to show true SF skill, use random select. Of course, if Capcom were to put Battle Point penalties for repeatedly selecting the same character, we wouldn't have to complain."

They made it all the way to the end of the article without complaining about throws, but listen to this gem!
"It’s like snaking in Mario Kart – yes it’s TECHNICALLY part of the game and not cheating, but rest assured if I find you I will punch your stupid hands."

Did.......did they just compare throwing to a game breaking glitch in a license spinoff racing game?

"It’s like snaking in Mario Kart – yes it’s TECHNICALLY part of the game and not cheating, but rest assured if I find you I will punch your stupid hands."

ಠ_ಠ

I do hate those one round people though.

Heh, if something is "cheap" it's probably a good thing. Imo, fighting games are the most entertaining when everyone is relentlessly cheaping each other to death, and it really is the only way to play them.

Any chun li mainers in here besides me? I need advice on how to approach fighting sagat and other high tiers, tired of losing :(

Any chun li mainers in here besides me? I need advice on how to approach fighting sagat and other high tiers, tired of losing :(

Playing against sagat is a test of patience. I haven't played much lately, but against other sagat's, i pretty much play like i do against o. sagat in ST. Granted, that's an absolutely horrible matchup so it doesn't help that much, but it should give you a general feel for what you should be doing.

Inch your way towards him, jumping straight up over fireballs instead of outwards, hazanshu works sometimes too. Crouching roundhouse should hit him out of a tiger shot from pretty far away, so after a knockdown, use that chance to move in. Once you're in, you still have to be patient because he can still beat out your options for a lot of damage.

Also important is making sure you can ultra through a tiger shot on reaction. At least for me, they are so hard to deal with that the more you can condition them not to use them, the better.

Back