Street Fighter x Tekken

Played the game yesterday for the first time... Game is so easy. Once I played a few rounds I was beating my friend who owned the game and had his combos down. I picked Akuma and just abused jabs and tatsu I couldn't do launchers but I still did well. Game is easier to pick up than Marvel.
That's the capcom way. Make so easy, that it will be hype and get the biggest turnout at EVO.

That's the capcom way. Make so easy, that it will be hype and get the biggest turnout at EVO.
It pisses me off when I lose to Ryu and Ken abusers. Literally they are the easiest characters to win with. When you jump over their Hadoken, you are just setting yourself up for a Shoryuken and there is nothing you can do about it.

It pisses me off when I lose to Ryu and Ken abusers. Literally they are the easiest characters to win with. When you jump over their Hadoken, you are just setting yourself up for a Shoryuken and there is nothing you can do about it.
What? Sure you can, it's called not every throwing that game in your system to begin with. That way they can't even throw a fireball at you.

Yup. It's sad...I might avoid Capcom games. I'm not good at them.

What? Sure you can, it's called not every throwing that game in your system to begin with. That way they can't even throw a fireball at you.
Yea but its really really hard to avoid lol... shoryuken barely has any startup frames so they can just throw one at you even if you try a close game. When you back up, once the fireball spam starts, the only thing you can try to do is short jump. Thankfully, certain characters like Lili and Jin have a dodge attack to bypass that.

Yea but its really really hard to avoid lol... shoryuken barely has any startup frames so they can just throw one at you even if you try a close game. When you back up, once the fireball spam starts, the only thing you can try to do is short jump. Thankfully, certain characters like Lili and Jin have a dodge attack to bypass that.
Did you even read his post?

My brother rented this. Feels sloppy but it's fun. At least, I thought it was. Some of these vids are... disconcerting.

Love it...im kind get used to all these Black latex color fetishes online lol
Anyway, say can anybody tell me who the pink haired girl is on the halfpipe(first stage) stage sign is ?..where (from right) cammy,juni and juli is..would be great if anybody knows this.

I traded SFxT, MK, mario galaxy 1 + 2, goldeneye 007 (wii), and oblivion for Catherine, Dark Souls, and DMC HD collection (and renewed by gamestop membership). Main point of that was that I traded SFxT and got some stuff worth my time. Man, I'm a hater.

Back