such a scrubby player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GundamGuy42

[08] Mercenary
anyone meet ZeroVoid online hes such a bad player i mean all he does is bomb and scrub as natsu then grabs for the win the moment ur about to beat him lol i gave him bad player review yet he still tries to follow me around after i perfected him three times in a row with nightmare, dampierre and lexia what a scrub XD

anyone meet ZeroVoid online hes such a bad player i mean all he does is bomb and scrub as natsu then grabs for the win the moment ur about to beat him lol i gave him bad player review yet he still tries to follow me around after i perfected him three times in a row with nightmare, dampierre and lexia what a scrub XD

your whole point is basically bitch and whine about someone elses gameplan, who seems to beat you with 2 moves and then you seek out damage control by claiming you perfected him with NM, Damp and Leixia...

I don't think ZeroVoid is the scrub here...

funny thing is i beat him 3 times out of the 5 times we fought he won twice first and now i waste him with perfects yet he still tries to fight me over and over lol he cant beat me so he tries to grab for the win

It doesn't even matter that you bested ZeroVoid, you sound like a sore loser. I mean, you gave him a bad review as a player? Are you twelve or something? Grow up dude.

In my eyes, you're weaker than him. If simple stuff like what ZeroVoid did riles you up, you have no chance to defeat real pros.

lol all I hear is you claiming to do this and claiming to do that, bit of evidence perhaps? what system are you on?

360 and i dont grab for win, ring out nor tea bag i also like to let the opponent get up for a good fight loser

No joke:
The last guy that teabagged me in MKX, i sent him:
"No Brutality? Weak."
And what did he answer?
"Loseeer"
So even if you're no teabagger, you DEFINATELY sound like one.
Glad to hear that you don't do it though, it's really rude.

Anyway playing by homebrewn rules (no grabs in the end, not attacking downed opponents or whatever) and especially expecting others to follow the same rules is generally considered Scrubdom.
And will probably get you 0 sympathy on 8wayrun, just so you know.

Edit: In short you are the real scrub here. ZeroVoid is probably a noob, which is not a bad thing per se.
If you want i can look up the definition of a Scrub if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
I'm in the mood for some Mod work. Gundam guy, this is mostly a competitive oriented website for Soul Calibur. Self indulged rules are laughed at here, as competitive players get their enjoyment in playing to win.

Players around here can teach you how to get better. You either change, or go.

I'm in the mood for some Mod work. Gundam guy, this is mostly a competitive oriented website for Soul Calibur. Self indulged rules are laughed at here, as competitive players get their enjoyment in playing to win.

Players around here can teach you how to get better. You either change, or go.
But but but....he perfects A1 players and has 9999999999 hours logged into his game. Maybe he can teach us something!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back