Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

Y'all are weird. The only character I'll ever need:

142px-Fox-Blaster-Melee.png

Fox only

My dreams have been shattered. Ashley has been confirmed as an ASSIST TROPHY! Because Nintendo isn't mainstream and doesn't want a lolita on the roster.
Ahselyassisttrpohyarreansmash34tdaily.jpg

Rosalina and Luma's up smash looks pretty powerful but Norik could do analysis for us.
Rosalinalumaupatackewt2t3dsdaily.jpg

Oh and not only does Zelda have a rather sour look on her face most of the time but nintendo seems to like portraying her as overly attached or jealous. "Careful Peach, She's fixin' to snatch that weave!"
Super-Smash-Bros-1080p-6-1280x720.jpg

Why does Phoenix being in MVC3 have to do with making it in SSB4? If they're worthy of being a guest (and I think he is), I don't think that should matter.

Would be so nice if Palutena was playable. Then it could become likely that other characters from KI could join the roster. Viridi with her reset bombs for example.

That'd be awesome if she were playable. I'm sure her color edits would be nice. I wonder what type of moveset she'll have (if it's legit of course).

I was wondering, if Snake were to make it back for the sequel... which Snake should they use?

Solid Snake (who was in SSBB) or Big Boss/Punished Snake (which would be perfect timing for MGSV)?

Nah Palutena has her patented Glam Laser. If you're thinking this pic is Pits FS, I'm pretty sure he'll get the three sacred treasures or the ultimate sacred treasure.

Lucario is like a second mascot. So awesome!!! I hope he gets a general buff instead of the whole "the more hurt you are, the more damage you do" gimmick.

Mewtwo is likely returning as well to promote the Mega Evos of X and Y.

Although that makes four reps for Pokemon in SSB. Not unusual, but uncommon.

I wish this game would come out this summer and not next November... =P *crosses fingers*

Pray Nintendo doesn't pull a Donkey Kong last minute delay, lol.

Back