Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

It is really hard for me to believe that people are using lil mac. I haven't lost to one, but people keep saying "You just gotta play a good lil mac!" on facebook. His recovery just feels so bad as well as his potential to beat edge guards. Only think I like about him is his movement and damage, but you might as well play Sanic I feel if you enjoy that sort of thing.

It is really hard for me to believe that people are using lil mac. I haven't lost to one, but people keep saying "You just gotta play a good lil mac!" on facebook. His recovery just feels so bad as well as his potential to beat edge guards. Only think I like about him is his movement and damage, but you might as well play Sanic I feel if you enjoy that sort of thing.
Yeah i hear all everyone is playing him online, kinda like the noobs who ezio in ranked. But yeah little mac can be pretty damn good from what i've seen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFXOgPi6_N5RyZ3n6zQGiRtmKKiZ4ZhcP&v=wBk3uCphosA

This Bwett guy is one of the better little macs.

He seems like the Sieg of this game. I doubt there will be as many as the meta develops.
Yeah thats probably a good call. He'll be a good character but peeps will drop him and complain that he sucks cause it takes a certain playstyle to do well with.

Depends on what you mean by recovery, but in my experience, it's actually pretty hard to punish Little Mac's dashing A or side B, since he can immediately go into neutral A rapid fires pretty quickly. Not to mention super armor on his forward A. Little Mac is a solid character that can stay on the offensive pretty well, but he does have obvious shortcomings which can be both easy to exploit or incredibly hard to deal with depending on the player. I think he's a great beginner friendly character.

I've been a fan of Smash Bros. since the beginning on N64. I just got the 3DS version and I plan to get the Wii U version when it comes out too. I like the changes made to Link, and my favorite newcomers so far are Villager, Duck Hunt, and Rosalina. Overall, the gameplay feels more refined and I think Smash 4 will be my favorite of the series.

3883-6546-1909
Rotator64

I think he meant making it back on stage once he's knocked off. Which yeah little mac has the worst recovery in the game by far. Also yeah he's got super armor on all of his smash attacks.

What Menace said. Dark Pit also option selects lil mac's side B on block. If he does his own Side B to punish (I can only assume that it is unsafe since I can't find frame data and everyone gets hit), it will either work or lil mac will cross up and Dark Pit dashes into more zoning fun times. Neutral B is a mess since it can't be canceled or arced, and I don't really know about dash A to comment.

Just got the game. What do you guys think of Bowser Jr? He's the most fun for me so far but I'm having a hard time finishing off high percent enemies.

Whenever I play Zelda, I act like I'm playing Street Fighter and spam foward special all day. Also, Wii Fit Trainer is super fun to play.

I've been playing Dedededede.... Every so often. It's fun when players eat a Gordo for a ton of damage. A few players know how to reflect it pretty well, though.

Also been playing Bowser, do not underestimate him, he's really good. His down B can hit twice and KOs pretty well, but I particularly like his down smash. Whenever an opponent tries to roll behind me, they'll eat a ton of damage and it works really well as a great defense, only Peach has a similarly great defensive smash.

Recently got my first aerial down spike with Pit. Been trying to step up my offensive off the edge and spike recovering opponents and I finally manage to get my first connection, it felt pretty satisfying.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/A818...p4?versionId=qpDd7TzUDTpAMEcOC5wK09g9BCxUu8XD

Last edited:
myLfXuP.jpg

Back