Super Smash Bros Wii U/Nintendo 3DS

First thing I did when I unlocked DHD was make a custom with the Brown/Red palette and call it "Banjo & Kaz". all is right.

I was talking about this with @Donutman and it seems we both think that rolls recover super fast in this game. Anyone else feel this way or is it just us?

Same feeling here.

I don't know, and I don't care, but you know what?

You will know our names
I'm surprised this song made it in for SSB 3DS. It's the song that plays when you're doing really well in a battle, but several parts of the song will play depending just how well or bad you're doing in that particular fight. It's great for mini-bosses.

Despite how bad Xenoblade was, Shulk is actually a ton of fun. Along with olimar and diddy. Looks like I'm keeping my mains from Brawl.

Despite how bad Xenoblade was, Shulk is actually a ton of fun. Along with olimar and diddy. Looks like I'm keeping my mains from Brawl.
I'M REALLY FEELING IT. Shulk seems fun, though his accent makes me cringe.

Yeah Diddy still fun, even with the banana nerf.

I've just received my copy of SSB3DS! :)

If you wanna add me, feel free to do so: 4484-9005-5440

I still like my Triforce-chars just like always. :)

Yeah the accent is awful, everyone has it in Xenoblade... but yeah the banana is useless now which is sad, but diddy still feels really strong
I've had a harder time connecting with his side B, but that could just be because evasion seems easier this time around. Have you noticed him to be faster though? Seems like it to me. And definitely a bit more meaty. Between him and Peach I'm content, and Falco remains mostly unchanged, which is fine.

Anyone else feel Palutena's ground normals are pretty cruddy? Air stuff is a bit better, but mostly the hard to hit back air, up air and the easy neutral air.

I've had a harder time connecting with his side B, but that could just be because evasion seems easier this time around. Have you noticed him to be faster though? Seems like it to me. And definitely a bit more meaty. Between him and Peach I'm content, and Falco remains mostly unchanged, which is fine.
I mean, everyone feels faster, because this isn't brawl lol

Back