Super Smash Brothers Brawl

CrazyYoshimitsu

[10] Knight
This thread is pretty much anything SSBB related. So matches, guides, pcitures, or funny moments are welcome. I'll update this post later on why I like Brawl. But until that time, I'll bid thee a farewell.

I disagree, he should go to SRK with this shit so that he can start another flamewar before Mr. Wiz perma-bans him.

Brawl is complete trash.

The moment the creator of the series removed all the nice gameplay stuff of Melee and said that he doesn't want or intended this series to be hardcore or tourney competitive, it's the moment this series died and it shows from the transition of Melee to Brawl.

Shame, as I loved Melee and not even the coolness and fun of Snake can save this trash of a game.
throwup.gif

As someone who was hyped as all fuck for Brawl when it first released...I can safely say I was horribly disappointed in it. It was the only game I actually played with the SRK boys and that was fun. After day 1 I saw how rediculous the game turned out and I sided with SRK when they decided to have items in their tournaments cause at least then, the game was fun and entertaining also hilariously balenced with the right shit gone and as a Melee diehard, I had a hard time believing it myself.

Melee > Smash 64 > All-Brawl(Brawl with items) >>>>>>>>>>Brawl

Super Rekano Edit Pros.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=7412720&postcount=3077
^Mr.Wizard, thank you.

Reminder: Melee's still alive. Tipped Off 5 just happened last week, and Hungrybox walked away from singles with $774, followed by M2K with $387. Both of them raped me pretty hard at HERB2, I wish I could have gone to TO5 :(

Reminder: Melee's still alive. Tipped Off 5 just happened last week, and Hungrybox walked away from singles with $774, followed by M2K with $387. Both of them raped me pretty hard at HERB2, I wish I could have gone to TO5 :(

Do SC tournies pull in that kinda prize pool?

I think Brawl is a very fun game. It might have lost some depth, but has enough to get you thinking. Also, to the first posts of this thread. Here is my resposne.....

" I don't start flamewars. So go do it yourself."

Edit: BTW Ness' jablock is awesome.

You also think that low tier characters are inherently more defensive than high tier characters, which is illogical to the point of being fucking retarded.

Do SC tournies pull in that kinda prize pool?

I dunno, my area's pretty dead for SC. What did Thuggish win from Nats, $600ish? Or was it $300, I have no idea.

Took me quite a while to realize how much of a lost cause Brawl is at competition, mainly because I wasn't a skilled player at the time. Back when I was a nub I thought Brawl was awesome, it was slower and I didn't kill myself as much as in Melee. Competitive Melee has a learning curve like a brick wall, so that's understandable; I'll even go so far as to say Brawl helped me get better at Melee quicker, like training wheels on a bike...unicycle.

I did say it was a fun party game though, and it is, because that's exactly what Sakurai wanted it to be. I even enjoyed those cheezy no-voice cutscenes.

You also think that low tier characters are inherently more defensive than high tier characters, which is illogical to the point of being fucking retarded.

Well I just when off of just looking and seeing. And when I look back on it. I can even say it was kind of stupid. Defesne can go for any characters. Doesn't matter where they are on the tier list.

P.S.

But while that is true, I still find low tiers to be fun characters to play as.

To Eyce_Theon: Meele had some tricky shit my friend. I thnik that is why I played Kiry and Ganon in that game. I couldn't use the top tiers for shit. I found all of them hard as hell to use. Who was your main in Meele?

Back