Superman vs Goku (Party Wolf Smells)

Who would win in a fight? Superman? or Goku?

• Total voters

Alex.J

[14] Master
So Marginals great thread about Superman vs Goku was locked. A lot of points were made, some more valid than other. So I want to sift through the information and decide a winner.

- Many people said Goku would use instant transmission to get kryptonite and use it to beat Superman. This point suffers many flaws. It works on the assumption that Goku would know Superman's weakness. Which there would be no reason for him to know. It also works on the assumption that Goku knows where to find kryptonite. Not only that, but from diligent research. I found out Goku can't use his technique on non living objects. So there would be no way for him to teleport to get the kryptonite.

- Using the Dragon Balls. This would be extremely flawed. Since the Dragon Balls cannot defeat anything stronger than it. If Nappa is stronger than the Eternal Dragon, Superman is way stronger than it. Even if the Eternal Dragon could beat Superman, then the analysis should be Eternal Dragon vs Superman and not Goku.

-Marginal brought up the point that Goku could ask the dragon for Supermans weakness. Although a good point, I think this thought would only come to Goku's head after getting stomped by Superman. By that point, Superman already won.

- Superman can move as fast as the speed of light. Watching Dragon Ball and seeing Goku take days to fly anywhere. Shows me he is much, much, slower.

- In multiple episodes, very weak objects like swords and scissors damage Saiyans and cut off their tails. These weapons would have no effect on Superman.

- Multiple training episodes of Goku using rocks on his back, gravity machines, and other petty means to get stronger. Superman can push planets.......

- Someone also said Goku gets much stronger each fight. Which doesn't matter since Superman would beat him in one fight.

- Last but not least, KDZ used Superman to win Evo. Superman is clearly beyond broke.

600110-1339411338955.jpg

Goku can move at the speed of light as well. Watch the episode were he comes back from planet Yardrat

Goku could easily find out his weakness. Kami watches over the Earth on the lookout and would be able to observe lex luthor, a bald business man, handling his ass with Kryptonite. Not really a secret tbh. Dragonballs are OP. KDZ point is pretty strong though.

So Goku can't win alone? He needs multiple items and people holding his hand at all times? Superman clearly won if you have to resort to tons of outside help. I'm sure Kami's advice would be helpful when Superman's fist is already through Goku's skull though.

So Goku can't win alone? He needs multiple items and people holding his hand at all times? Superman clearly won if you have to resort to tons of outside help. I'm sure Kami's advice would be helpful when Superman's fist is already through Goku's skull though.
He can, it really just depends when they are fighting. Goku is always getting stronger, so you will just have to wait for him to outclass Superman. You use a lot of examples and jump between different sagas where he isn't on the same power level.

Essentially, when Goku reaches his final form he will be stronger than Superman. Case closed and ggs.

EDIT: Or you can stop being dumb and realize he will win with the dragonballs before then

EDIT: Or you can realize he could use instant transmission to take him away from the Sun since that his his source of power

goku-kills-superman--large-msg-117519312668.jpg

Last edited:
nope. no and no. goku. will never. can never. beat superman.
get over it. stop being stupid. look at the plain simple truth.

goku has limits.
superman. has. none.

let that last part sink in.... shut up.

let it sink in.

SUPERMAN. HAS. NO. LIMITS.

Goku. HAS. LIMITS.

simple logic. a man that has limits can not beat a man who doesn't.

THAT MEANS, that regardless of how many times goku comes to step up to supes...
HE'll get his ass handed to him. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

why?

because SUPERMAN. HAS. NO. LIMITS.

sooner you realize this. the sooner you can let this shit die properly.
and stop being stupid.

no. doomsday did not. he put him in a healing coma. that's far from death. a stupid excuse in truth but that's what the canon states.

ergo. doomsday never killed superman.

also. the only "limit" you can say he has, are those he puts in place himself. As soon as you understand just how much he holds back. the sooner you'll realize this nigga has no real limitations to his abilities/power.

because he's holding himself back. as the rematch between doomsday and superman attested to this. Superman has no limits. goku does.

let it go.

superman will always and forever beat goku. hands down. there's no arguin that. there's no debate. it comes down to this?

does goku have a limit to his abilities?

Superman doesn't.

a man with limits, can't beat a man who doesn't.

oh, so he can be put into a coma by some random alien, but can't be beaten by a random alien that can sense KI to know if you are dead. gotcha.

Dying usually means you didn't win a fight. Superman isn't enough of a bitch to have to have some dragon revive him. He can recover himself because he's a boss. But I will say this, Goku is indeed better at dying than Superman. So he does win at something. Hope you are happy.

wrong. When goku "died" he was wished back. or he had to find a loophole to come back to life. You can call that a healing coma if you want. point is.. He died. his heart stopped beating. he has a limit.

superman. doesn't.

stop being stupid.

and if you're going to stupidly reply about how goku comes back stronger. he does. but not stronger than superman.

why?

because goku. has. limits.

SUPERMAN. HAS. NO. LIMITS.

no argument.

no debate.

goku. can't. beat. superman.

i know that shit hurts. I'm a marvel fan myself. I don't really like superman. In fact, I hated man of steel. and I prefer dragonball to anything DC. but you know what? what's real is real.
Goku can't beat supes..

he just can't.

let it go.. breathe... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. just go to sleep...
let it go...............

Dying usually means you didn't win a fight.
Then doomsday killed him

wrong. When goku "died" he was wished back. or he had to find a loophole to come back to life. You can call that a healing coma if you want. point is.. He died. his heart stopped beating. he has a limit.

superman. doesn't.

stop being stupid.
Healing coma is "a loophole to come back to life". You even said it yourself that it is a weak excuse to bring him back to life after he is known to be DEAD by the hands of Doomsday. Literally the same character, just Goku isn't a bitch that loses to rocks and lack of sunlight.

any opposition to this really is just a butt hurt fanboyism refusing to let go of the dream.

they want to believe.

they can't accept the fact that their hero. Can't defeat somebody.
and it's tragic.

it's like that little kid growing up believing their father was the strongest man on earth.
and they just stuck there. they refuse to believe that their father can get fucked up
and fucked up badly.

it's sad.

ultimately stupid.

grow the fuck up kiddies.

accept reality.

and let go of the dream.

it was a nice dream... but it's time to wake up now.
take that ass to school.

Then doomsday killed him

except, doomsday never did.

Healing coma is "a loophole to come back to life". You even said it yourself that it is a weak excuse to bring him back to life after he is known to be DEAD by the hands of Doomsday. Literally the same character, just Goku isn't a bitch that loses to rocks and lack of sunlight.

you sad.. sad.. sad... little boy. wake up now... it's time to go to school.

superman was never killed. yes, it's a sad excuse. but you're assuming that for the wrong reasons. the excuse to "Kill off" superman was a money grabber scheme. They planned along for superman to not actually be dead. But they had to make money somehow. So if it was planned he wasn't going to die, was he really dead to begin with?

no.

he was not.

get over it already.

superman will always beat goku.

because goku.

has.

limits.

just let it go son... it's time for you to wake up along with all the other boys and girls.

except, doomsday never did.

you sad.. sad.. sad... little boy. wake up now... it's time to go to school.
You are deluded into thinking Superman has no weaknesses that Goku can take advantage of, but thanks for being condescending.

Actually if we take Superman and Goku at their strongest. Superman does indeed have 0 weakness.

Back