Swords, Shields, And Sparkly Things - FE's CaS Gallery

I'm quite liking the use of scale armor on Bjorn, but it's mostly his color scheme that really got me. And jeez old man, you sure have one heck of a daughter ;D *inb4 getting sliced in half*

I know it's just for the purpose of the design, but it is very ironic that Bertram, who works for Graf Dumas/Nightmare, has the Schwarzwind (Siegfried's merc group) emblem on his cape. On a more serious note, not sure if it happens with these pauldrons, but many items in SC5 obtains a fix-color iridescent quality to it when a pattern is used. In this case, it seems that the pauldrons become blue-ish. I think to visually equalize it, you can make the grey-white leg armor am ice-blue hue too.

1. lol, I'm glad Fenris isn't the only one who has the hots for Astrid.
2. I'd been using the eagle sticker for all the characters related to Graf Dumas (specifically Ivan and Bertram) since I thought that was the emblem I (thought I) saw on the flag that Patroklos had in Story Mode. I only realized it was the Schwarzwind emblem when I took Siegfried into CaS this morning. .___.
3. Yeah, I noticed it too, but I was hoping it stays as some sort of lighting issue, since it more or less is a regular silver color under some conditions. I'll make the rest of his armor ice blue-ish if I notice it more.

Very intriguing designs. Thou has Pocky Yoshi's attention lol.

lol thank you. Your attention is like...an Oscar in Creation. (While, Gatsu's is like an Academy Award...? lol)

Holy shit, Bjorn is badass looking. Like I said before, him and Edgemaster would make great drinking buddies. I'm liking Bertram too. And Emile looks seductive. Very fitting. <3

So glad you like them, especially Bjorn. :D

I agree with everyone! Your creations are amazing. Bjorn is badass, and Emile is a very seductive, sexy character. I also like Bertram, his name especially as well.

I agree with everyone! Your creations are amazing. Bjorn is badass, and Emile is a very seductive, sexy character. I also like Bertram, his name especially as well.

Wow, I wonder why I'm getting so many positive reactions all at once, xD.

I guess, just look forward to the next batch of new characters. If this is all amazing, the next ones should be "mindblowing", going by what everyone's saying.

Like most of your ideas, unfortunately. But I think I'll have a way to make it work.

Currently Jikinniki is pale green with some kabuki makeup, but that's pretty much it lol.

128760466734466997.jpg

I love your characters, they're so amazing! Truth be told, it was your characters that actually inspired me to make my own thread of CAS lol, im looking forward to more of your characters :D

I feel bad for not checking out this thread sooner lol. This is very good work you got here. Some of these has me thinking about my own creations and I wonder if I got stingy with them because I hate certain parts (you managed to make some of those pieces look good) and because they're set in the present time. I like that you made the best out of most of what you have. I'm definitely going to do that now.

As something of a filler treat, I'll be giving you all the card thumbnails for each character so far revealed (2P and Backstory). It's not much, but creating the thumbnails are almost as hard as making the character themselves. (Well, not really, but it takes some effort :P)

ivan_cards.png

anastasia_cards.png

dante_cards.png

beatrice_cards.png

astrid_cards.png

fenris_cards.png

xiaolian_cards.png

jangbu_cards.png

jia_cards.png

yasuhiro_cards.png

enjoy, kids~

You need a knight. The characters are very cool by themselves, but as a whole roster they look too generic/anime-ish.

Back