[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

Hey guys,

Shoulda posted earlier, but as usual too lazy :P. Just wondering if anyone knew what the plan, if any, was for tomorrow??

My place tomorrow. what time r u gonna get here?

Also may I present "Davo by the pool"

sexydavo.jpg

I think Bailey editing photos of Davo all the time is a hint into his subconcious desires. Personally id Bone LG over Davo ^^. Or maybe Runis and il imagine he is his sister

We try not to get into each others heads other than from a Fighting Game perspective.
You have no idea what scary shit could be lurking in bailey's mind.

I agree with Runis. Lets just try not to get any strange ideas. :S

Btw... I got joy2key working for Blazblue and it was virtually lag free from my HRAP EX. I can do half circles without sweat.

Tho tbh, its more of a trial and error. All i did was turn on (use POV switches) from the others tab. Then use auto setting wizard to detect my stick.

When I try the ps3 HRAP3, it only detects the analog stick but not the buttons. This is the only part I get stuck on.

nice to see shit hasnt changed... bailey is still finding new ways to annoy davo.

i havent played BB or SC in months ... got a playstation and modern warfare ... all my games are in storage :(

You guys going to be organising any sessions? If you are, use the facebook group to organise. Anyone who isnt in that group, get in it!

LOL. Once a fortnight I tell myself I need to practice. It rarely happens. Also, Davo, when is the next time you're going to Charlie's?

*Runis Takes out garbage Walks back for the 2nd Bin*
Endnow : GARBAGE DAAAAY!!!!
Runis:What Noooo !
*BANG*
Endnow : ahahahahaha

Hey guys,

Gonna be down for a week and abit in Gong and Sydney, so just wondering if anything was happening

Back