[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

Engared, tried to reply to that message but your inbox is full, how much money do you think I'd need for this thing all up?

278 for the transport, 100 dollars (around here from misc) 50 dollars for entry to the event and 60 (approx) dollars for hotel at a backpackers.

Clement has confirmed as well. Chris is also close to confirming. Not sure if CPS is coming to melbourne. Masudsabr has expressed interest, Fortunesfriend also has expressed interest.

Hey guys
I just moved from Paris to Sydney
I'm ready anytime to kick ass at Soul Calibur. I have XBOX and PS3 stick so whatever console is OK with me (I do prefer XBOX though)

Hey guys
I'm ready anytime to kick ass at Soul Calibur. I have XBOX and PS3 stick so whatever console is OK with me (I do prefer XBOX though)

Hello Tresto. Sydney community is pretty dead. You will have to organise it if you want some offline comp hehehe.

Hello Tresto. Used to check this place out more often when there were still ppl. Ill be going away after this wk and back at Dec. Runis, ZuZu and zerokage r the guys we need to hookup. This Sat 12pm there is an all fighters byo event at 99 York behind QVB. ppl come to play other fighters but I can bring SC for PS3. (Im settingup BlazBlue and GuiltyGear. Switches GG when no-one). Entry $15. By Default are Sticks. Ur preference?

We can still bring SC4 as well.
Just means I have to bring my pad since I suck at stick for SC4. Can't even do cass 236:x2 let alone four times.

I guess that I'll organize a session when I get my own place ! (later this month).
I'm not sure going to an event where people play other fighters is going to be too good, as I only play SC.
Cheers

Hey guys

dude i used to watch your videos on your youtube channel. Welcome to Sydney.

I might be able to come to the event, if there will be a SC setup.

Back