[Sydney, Australia] Version 4.0

OK guys let's do it. SC5 tournament at OHN. I will keep you updated on things so you can stay in the loop.

Quick question though, does anyone know how to run a tournament? Because I will be running Tekken and will not be able to run SC5. Anyone?

If I recall correctly, Runis and Davo did a pretty good job of it the last time we had one at OHN.

That awesome, there should be an open one somewhere out there, these competiton are like only chance you could get in, but it worth a try!

Just thought I'd check in as I haven't been here for a while, I can probably enter a SC5 tourney at OHNX and see if any of my scrubby yoshi stuff still works. Also I *might* have a spare benq monitor that could be used for SC5.

Hey guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

OK I need your help. Here is a transcript of the thread I was going to post on OzHadou in regards to the DIY SC5 tourney. Please look over it carefully and correct any of my mistakes as I don't play Soul Calibur. Thanks.

OHNX DIY: SC5 ANNOUNCEMENT

Date: Saturday 18th of February
Time: TBA
Entry Fee: $5
Platform: PS3
Judges: TBA

Prize: Prize money will be split among top three 60:30:10

Important: BYO controller.

Rules:
- Best of 5 rounds.
- Life settings set to default.
- Winner cannot change character.
- Loser can change character
- All matches will be single until top 4 where it's best of 3 matches.

You will also notice that the judges bit is blank. Like I've stated before, I won't be able to run the tourney as I will be looking after Tekken. So I need 2 people to run the bracket please. So who's going to do it so I know?

Likewise, we're not sure when the tourney will start as there are other DIYs going down but all that will be sorted on the day.

The sooner you let me know how it should be done, the sooner the thread is up and you can start signing up.

Finally, hope you all made into the Gamespot tourney because I'll be seeing you there.

I think 2/3 games per match for the whole tourney (possibly 3/5 for WF/LF/GF) would be a lot better than one game.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest... maybe wait and see if you have players, equipment and organisers before planning the tourney.

Back