[08] Mercenary
I will post data here as I get it.

Impact Frames:
i13-A, K
i14-1B, 2A, ws B
i15-B, 3K, 2K
i16-6K, 3A, 6B, 2B, 4K, ws K
i17-1A+B, 3B, 66A, ws A
i18-2A+B, BT B, 4A(Not sure about this one it could be i19)
i19-44K, 4B, 1K, 33A
i20-4A+B, 6A, 22K, 44A(Not too sure about this one either, I think it clashes 1 frame before it hits them(i19), will have to test further)
i21-A+K(Could be i20)
i22-A+B, 8A, 22A, 33B, ws A+B
i23-8K, 66B
i24-6A+B, 33K, 236B(When you dont charge at all)
i25-44B
i26-11B
i27-22B
i31-1A(not sure)
i46-WC K(Not positive. Includes WC)

Frame advantage/disadvantages:(If I say High I mean its over 14 Frame disadvantage if the move recovers normally or over 9 Frame disadvantage if it recovers crouching)
AA-G-9, H-4
K-G-8, H+2, CH+2
1B-G(High-Over 14 Frame disadvantage), H+0, CH+0
2A-G-6, H+4, CH+8
ws B-H-2
BB-G-6, H+4
3K-G-6, H+4
6K-G-12, H+2
3A-G-9
6B-G-4
2B-G-8, H+0
4K-G-2, H+8
ws K-G-6, H+6
1A+B-G(High), H N/A
3B,A-G-13, H+4
66A-G(High), H N/A
ws A-G-12, H N/A
2A+B-G(High)
4AA-G-(High), H N/A
BT B-G(High), H N/A
44K-G(High), H N/A
4BB-G-14, H-3
4B-G+3
1K-G(High), H-2
33A-G(High), H N/A
4A+B-G-8, H+2
6AA-G+0, H+8
22K-G-8, H+0
44AA-G(High), H N/A
A+K-G-2, H+4
A+B, 236A, 236B-G(High), H N/A
8A-G-21, H-8
22A-G-9, H+8
33B:6B-G(High), H N/A
ws A+B-G(High), H N/A
8K-G-8, H+2
66B-G-4, H N/A
6A+B-G-13, H N/A
33KA-G(High), H-4
236B-G-14, H N/A
44B-G-6, H N/A
11B-G(High), H-6
22B-G(High), H N/A
11K, A-G-9, H+2
AAB-G-17, H N/A
AA6B,A-G-17, H-8
6AK-G-17, H-4
1A-G-16, H+12
4AK-G-8, H N/A
3B[A]-G-6,H N/A
236-G-8, H N/A
44A[A]-G-2, H N/A
33B6B-G-17, H N/A
BT [A]-G+8, H N/A

Im not 100% sure about all of these, so if you find any incorrect data just tell me and I will test it then, if you right, edit it.
Also, if I've forgotten any, just tell me and I'll add(btw, I havn't done her stances yet).

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure her A and K have been verified to be i12, but I will test that myself to be sure.

Edit: Yeah, they are i13 unfortunately. Are you going to do the hit/CH/block recoveries too? Those numbers for her aren't posted anywhere.

You were right about A and K being i13. For whenever someone does the hit/CH/guard data, I noticed today 11KA is +2 on hit. Also, 44A[A] fully charged is completely safe on block (frame disadvantage), WC B:B is safe on block (slight frame disadvantage), and full charge 4B is +3 on block.

Talim's A is i13 now? wasn't it i10 in sc2? wtf. I mean I understand a lot of chars' A's got slower but shit man.

Yeah, and her B was i13 before. As crazy as it sounds, her A in SCIV is the same speed as her B in SC2.

No prob.
Just hope you hit em right when you're playin (haha)- just kiddin I know ya hit em right.

*looks up at the frame advantage/disadvantage*

So, somebody explain something to me.

If a move is, say, -6 on guard, what is something that would be guarenteed to punish? Like, do you need a i13? (that's an example, i dont know).

? If a move is -6 on guard that means it takes 6 frames before your character is ready to do anything else(you're effectivly 6 frames behind you opponent).
So of I hit you with a move thats -6 on guard and you guard it then I do an i18 move and you do a i13 move you will interupt me.
You would need a i6 move to punish a -6 move and I don't think anyone has anything that fast.

Hope this helps.

You can punish an -6 move with an i6 attack if it exists. I think Yoshi's flash is 4 frames, but it must be point blank to "hit". That's why it really only connects on movement coming towards him as opposed to recovery on block.

? If a move is -6 on guard that means it takes 6 frames before your character is ready to do anything else(you're effectivly 6 frames behind you opponent).
So of I hit you with a move thats -6 on guard and you guard it then I do an i18 move and you do a i13 move you will interupt me.
You would need a i6 move to punish a -6 move and I don't think anyone has anything that fast.

Hope this helps.

You can punish an -6 move with an i6 attack if it exists. I think Yoshi's flash is 4 frames, but it must be point blank to "hit". That's why it really only connects on movement coming towards him as opposed to recovery on block.

hmm, maybe i've been reading this wrong then.

So this frame data just tells you when the hitbox for these attacks come out, it doesnt tell you the entire number of frames in the animation?

Such as,

1B and 2A will come out at the same time, but 1B takes longer to finish the animation than 2A?

Let's use real examples... Amy1 vs. Amy2.

Amy1 tries a 3BA (mid/low) which is blocked and she recovers standing at -11. Amy2 blocked that string and is now in FC with a +11 frame advantage. Amy2 then immediately attacks with 6BB which will hit Amy1 for free since the earliest impact of the attack string occurs on its 11th animation frame. If Amy2 tried an i12 frame attack, it would be blocked.

So for all moves you do that recover -11 on block, you are vunerable to giving up free damage to any opponent's move that can reach you in i11 frames (or less). As for your last question, 1B and 2A have the same impact frame: i14. They will hit for free, if you are close enough, on an opponent who is recovering at -14 or more.

However if 1B or 2A are blocked, they each recover on different frames from each other. Apparently 1B recovers worse than -14 accoording to the list above, but 2A is only -6 on block. 2A is less risky on block if randomly tossed out (unless jumped over by an attacking foe), but both give free damage if the frame data lines up as described.

That's why you need to always look at four different frame data figures: impact, blocked, hit, and counter-hit.

ooooook

so yeah, i've been kinda lookin at these wrong. I'm used to see this compiled differently.

Thanks for takin the time to clear this up.

Talim's 2 part throw? + AB 236A 236B

do you guys know the timing for the two part throw cuz i just cant seem to geti it???

i also dont know the timing for this attack also AB 236A 236B any help please thanks.

what are the frame data for WC B*B?? is it a minus on block even tho it guard breaks?? i tried to hit out so many times and kept getting counter hitted = =...

There are three block recoveries for that string: WC BB_WC B:B_WC B,B. The second version is the JF where she has a special yelp and you see her body flash white. That has the best recovery, but I think it is still -1 or -2. The other two are a definite disadvantage (WC BB is minus frames on hit I believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back