Record of a stream of Xephukai vs GranmasGotGame. GGG is topranked as Talim on PC.
- @3:00 44[A] (CH on 2nd hit), 236B, 66B ,6 WNS [K], 3B --> 112 damages. Not sure if guaranteed after 66B, but work in training with [1:standing/2:guard all]
- @3:40 When Sophitia whiff a 88BAK (and that happend a lot), you can punish with WNF B. It's seems guaranteed if you react quick enough (I don't think it was guaranteed in the video)
- @11:35 Vs TAS AA, you can WNC the second A toward Sophitia's shield. So i you block the first A, you can WNC B:B both TAS AA and TAS AB
- @22:00 Just a nice guess to end the match!
- @24:40 He uses 1A+B LH with CE. I should do that more. BTW after LH 1A+B I like 44K and BT mix-up He also use CE after 66A+B (guard Break) WNF B for easy big damages
- He uses RE cancel a lot. Maybe too much, but I should use it more
- He uses 8B a lot. I dont really understand why, cause I'm never impressed by the results.