Talim in SCVI: Move Study & Analysis

Hi Zero it’s been a long times since SC IV :-)
I don’t think he means about Windsault by WS but her Will Standing A
The one that RO on her left side
Yo! Good to see you back as well. (Or... did you compete in SC5 at all? I forget who you used, lol)
Anyway, yeah, While Standing A would make more sense

Yo! Good to see you back as well. (Or... did you compete in SC5 at all? I forget who you used, lol)
Anyway, yeah, While Standing A would make more sense

I really didn’t like SC5 game mechanic especially JG that just put down fun and logic SC game plan (play safe and get punish, UB stop working, tech trap can be JG, do a GI win you’re mind game on but even if the adverse fail his back GI he can JG you’re punition.......
this is not SC for me... I just play SC5 for fun online (main Raphael, sub Tira and Voldo) waiting for SC6 till. And this one looks amazing: old game mechanics are back with some good improve + JG don’ t give frames advantage anymore, nice reworks of all the roster and my Talim is back :-). Heaven!!!
A lots of old French SC player from SC4 are hype for this one as me for back on competitive scene
Can’t wait for all that blood tournament begin 👍🏻

Cool de re revoir @Freakysound , je jouais sous le pseudo Ellernill_PIR sur SC IV (PSN), je ne sais pas si tu te souviens. Tu étais l'une des rares bonnes Talim que je croisais online :)

Does someone know if 1A+B is the same super-TC-interrupt from SCIV?

Cool de re revoir @Freakysound , je jouais sous le pseudo Ellernill_PIR sur SC IV (PSN), je ne sais pas si tu te souviens. Tu étais l'une des rares bonnes Talim que je croisais online :)

Does someone know if 1A+B is the same super-TC-interrupt from SCIV?

It looked pretty fast but didnt get too many chances to use it. Can imagine it will be very useful. Crumples on CH, not launch i believe.

Another thing I'm wondering now, is if she can guard to cancel Air Rage. Or is she committed to a stance attack once she's in Air Rage?

Bloody as in very annoying. Very fast and strong. Good set of moves and some killer pressure GB attacks. I don't play her so I cant comment on her move list but she was very good.
Let us know who played her so we can bug him for impressions :p

How thoroughly would you say mina has been de-cloned? Didn't see much Kilik stuff in her trailer.

Another thing I'm wondering now, is if she can guard to cancel Air Rage. Or is she committed to a stance attack once she's in Air Rage?
You can cancel it i believe.

Let us know who played her so we can bug him for impressions :p

How thoroughly would you say mina has been de-cloned? Didn't see much Kilik stuff in her trailer.

I'd say quite a lot, had no idea what she was doing. I'm used to kilik but she was something different.

You can cancel it i believe.
If that's true, than this, alone, will make her so much more mobile.

I'm probably building it up too much before I actually play her, but she seems like she's gonna be a problem. Free Windleaps? Moves go into any stance? 50/50s from WC A on hit? 11B Lethal hit for jumping lows? 44A(A) GB? Only thing she's missing up close is a solid punisher.

At this point, I'll take the BB punish and RE stance cancel like it's SC2, lol.

Missing Moves:
- "Blender" move? (SC3 WC A+B and SC4 BT B+K~A+B)
If I recall it correctly I think it's called "razor storm". According to Eclair's picture moveset no. 28 its 3A.
This is just a guess, but I think all break attack moves condition for a lethal hit is if they interupt a GI or a RE.

If I recall it correctly I think it's called "razor storm". According to Eclair's picture moveset no. 28 its 3A.
This is just a guess, but I think all break attack moves condition for a lethal hit is if they interupt a GI or a RE.
Ahh, you're right. Her SC4 3A was called Razor Gale. Good find.
Still looking for her SC4 6B or "Turning Witik Blow" since it was used in the video

So yeah, how do those evasive options after re work? Does it just mean the normal RE movement options are using talim's evasive stances? Because I know the forwards dodge is supposed to go under RE A but WS doesn't seem like it would do that.

Also do all characters have that many lethal hit movies? There seem to be quite a few.
I think most characters do have lethal hits on RE moves during the 2nd round of clashes.
As for the other LHs, I don't know the exact number but Xianghua seemed to have quite a few. As well as Maxi.

As for the RE stance cancel, I think you can just hit 2_8 to cancel into Wind Charmer, 4 to cancel into Wind Leap/Air Rage, and 6 to cancel into Windsault.

I tested this with Taki, (since she also has a backflip cancel out of RE), and it seems that once you absorb an attack, the cancel no longer works and you're locked into the RPS sequence. The stance cancels only work before your opponent makes contact. I'm assuming the rules are the same for Talim.

As for the RE stance cancel, I think you can just hit 2_8 to cancel into Wind Charmer, 4 to cancel into Wind Leap/Air Rage, and 6 to cancel into Windsault.
It sounds like RE will be a pretty powerful option for talim then, if she can just flippity flop away instead of being forced to let it rip and eat a punish.

Back