Talim in SCVI: Move Study & Analysis

It sounds like RE will be a pretty powerful option for talim then, if she can just flippity flop away instead of being forced to let it rip and eat a punish.
Well it's still gonna play out kinda the same since, as I said, I don't think you can cancel it after you parry something. It will allow you to opt out if they don't press at all though.

Well it's still gonna play out kinda the same since, as I said, I don't think you can cancel it after you parry something. It will allow you to opt out if they don't press at all though.
Yeah, I'm assuming that most cases of RE getting punished are from the opponent not pressing anything and just sidestepping, after which most of the cast has no choice but to let it rip and eat a punish. Not talim though!

Yeah, I don't get it... Maybe AS A+B combos after?

I feel like I just need the game at this point to lab everything. I really hope she doesn't end up sucking, lol

I see. Let's hope the CH version still does.
I dunno. 66A is mainly a whiff punish tool though, so CH knd would kinda over-complicate it, imo. Only hope is that AS A+B combos after so you get the same KND result.

Unless we find out that AS A+B doesn't KND either, lol

Well something I just saw from Jaxel's stream archive is that the Air Rage stance parry can be cancelled into an Air Rage attack right away. So that super long twirly animation doesn't have to be finished before you can hit a button.

The damage of Wind Cannon in Air Rage is off the chart, 1 dodge in RE you gain huge bonus Wind Cannon, a bit overpower, I think Namco will patch the Wind Cannon damage soon

Man, I really hope not. Without it, she really can't compare to the rest of the cast's damage.

I hope that wind canon will be nerfed a bit, and that others moves will be buffed in the same time. Wind canon look too prevalent, like you HAVE TO play your Talim around.
And let's be honest, we were all O__O when seeing the damages for the first time.

That's my hope. My fear is that they just nerf wind canon. Project Soul make so weird decisions about balance mmh :sc5vio1::sc4hil1:

EDIT: + this kind of move stir up hate from opponent (you must know what I mean. For me, it was Mistsu 2KB back in SCIV). I don't want to feel sorry when I use it (even if that will be very RP for Talim!).

Last edited:
I wanna see how things play out before everyone yells buffs and nerfs for anyone.

From what I’ve seen and the few games I got to play I’m wondering how effective she’s gonna be as it is. I rrreeeaally don’t want a repeat of 3 and 4. After just getting our main back after like 6 years I kinda don’t want to end up in the less than desirable tier listing when it comes to tools and tournament viability/threat. I think we’ve had enough of being below average or just barely ok

I hope that wind canon will be nerfed a bit, and that others moves will be buffed in the same time. Wind canon look too prevalent, like you HAVE TO play your Talim around.
And let's be honest, we were all O__O when seeing the damages for the first time.

That's my hope. My fear is that they just nerf wind canon. Project Soul make so weird decisions about balance mmh :sc5vio1::sc4hil1:

EDIT: + this kind of move stir up hate from opponent (you must know what I mean. For me, it was Mistsu 2KB back in SCIV). I don't want to feel sorry when I use it (even if that will be very RP for Talim!).
Feeling sorry about it is your own personal issue, lol. I love landing it.
She can't compete in this game if she doesn't have any damage, and they already nerfed a good number of her previous moves as it is.

That's my hope. My fear is that they just nerf wind canon. Project Soul make so weird decisions about balance mmh :sc5vio1:

You guys got Viola overpowered.

Back